Explosion in Waco

...I have a load of new windows and Im headed to abbot in the am. My Gf entire family lives up there.

Like I said via texting, call me if you need anything. I'm sure that goes for anybody else here.

Perfect! Just sent you a text, totally unrelated to this thread.

Scott sent me these in text. Said they are doing ok he is still out helping friends and family. Horrible accident and hope all are alright.

Attachments

• WACo.jpg
    WACo.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 39
  • WACO2.jpg
    WACO2.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 41
  • WACO3.jpg
    WACO3.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 38
Numbers are starting to come out if 50 plus confirmed deceased. Friends in hospitals, friends dead, families destroyed, friendships taken. Guys please send your prayers and keep our town in your thoughts. This is so devastating to see and witness. If any of you happen to have family here PM me and I'll see what I can do to help locate them.:(

damn man so sorry to hear that. sucks your community is going through that. I wish I was home so I could come help or something

damn man so sorry to hear that. sucks your community is going through that. I wish I was home so I could come help or something

Your doing enough where you're at bro, America is the Greatest country in the world. Even the pussies in Boston will be brought to justice.

Here's a video showing just after the explosion by another local friend :(
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RXEZA6BTII]Fertilizer Plant Explosion Near Waco Texas [Aftermath] - YouTube[/ame]

BUMP to remember all who were affected by this tragedy. President was there yesterday for the memorial. Give Scott a shout out(V1R) .........................

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back