Extended warranty question

MWM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm leaving my truck mostly stock. Just exhaust and intake bolt ons and the SCT. So I'm wanting an extended warranty, and the dealership said on these you can only get a true Chrysler one. They priced what was available and just had the one option for a 5 year 60k mile powertrain and said it was 3300. I never trust the dealership, so I thought I'd check online.

Has anyone ever heard of http://chryslerservicecontracts.com? They look legit. They seemed to have infinite options even after filling out the specs on this as a "Specialty class II" vehicle. The best 7 year 100k warranty was like 2200. But they had a ton more with less miles and shorter years for less.

Does anyone know the real options on a warranty and how much they can be had for? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. :dontknow:

that sight is legit...i was going to go with them,but ran out of time(over 4 years old now):(

Extended Warranty

Go to your Dodge dealer and tell them that you can purchase the warranty ONLINE and they will DEAL with you! A local dealer here came down from $2600 to $1800. Tell them if they want your BUSINESS present and future they should at least be willing to work with you on an extended warranty. Good Luck!

I paid something like $3K for my 7/70, 06 RC. Definitely take the on-line quote back to the quoting dealer and see what they say.

Its a RIP

When I purchased my truck the "Finance" manager told me that if I wanted an extended warranty to make sure I asked for "him" when I returned to purchase it and he would make sure I got "his" "cost" since I bought the truck there and it would be $2200:) . Three weeks later after doing a little "researching" I returned to the dealer with my "online" quote in hand ready to ask questions only to find the "Finance guy" that I had spoken to no longer worked there. The sales Mgr assured me that they would give me a "good" price on the warranty. They could not beleive that the previous guy had promised me his "cost" on the warranty and asked ME what their "cost" was!:dontknow: I then asked why should I know? I was just told "cost" so the ball was in their court.:mad: When I showed them the online quote....PRESTO their cost was suddenly $1800!!!! I doubt that is even their cost! Are there ANY "honest" dealers out there anymore?:dontknow:

Back