"Exterminate White People"

Well first I must say she is very cute. As far as exterminating white people, that guy is a POS! He should not be on this planet.

I wonder if she is single.

Bill.

Begood said:
Well first I must say she is very cute. As far as exterminating white people, that guy is a POS! He should not be on this planet.

Bill.

11:00 PM, her son is in bed and she's on the computer. My guess is she's single.

Begood said:

Bill.

She is cute....My vote also goes to not exterminating white people:D

I heard this guy was literally going insane.:dontknow: even if he wasn't I wouldn't be suprised either...hopefully he'll just get hit my a cotton truck(wouldn't that be ironic:D )

Justanotherdodge said:
I heard this guy was literally going insane.:dontknow: even if he wasn't I wouldn't be suprised either...hopefully he'll just get hit my a cotton truck(wouldn't that be ironic:D )

LOL!! :rock:

No Wifey, that was Not VP, Liz would be cussing more

MG42pillbox said:
LOL!! :rock:

No Wifey, that was Not VP, Liz would be cussing more
:D kinda what I was thinking. :D ;)

Well the only thing I got to say is if you do go for her to play hide the sallami.make sure all sharp objects are hidden as it sounds like she has a few issues too ROFLMAO
As for the cat talkin well thats just the same ol BS that has been spouted since B.C . and is not so much a human trait as an organizational thought . Maybe she should listen to a KKK talk
Ever wonder if people were free from the rulers ,would they still think the same way ?
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Well Hell, were already in that neck of the woods, Somebody call George W and ask him to send a big F^(&*N present there direction. PROBLEM SOLVED!!! LMAO!!! As For Her Girl Parts (hahahaha) I dunno looks like a banquet facility to me!!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :burnout:

Well........... uhhhhhhh........ I'm not going to go there. :eek:

I know some great African-Americans :rock: . I am friends with some great PEOPLE (we are ALL people, folks.) But, I have also run into some unforgivable _________. ..... You fill in the blank. :mad:

I will end this saying this: (yes, you can QUOTE ME).... The MINORITY will always get more publicity than the MAJORITY. :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back