Extra Privileges for Members???

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Oh I'm not saying that anyone or myself are not satisfied I just thought that Pat could pay some more of his server fees if he had different packages to offer I'm sure 20 don't go to far.. And since Ive seen people complaining about pm boxes and not enough pms and not enough picture storage and all sorts of things .. I figured if he could offer other packages for those folks they could pay more money and enjoy those items they have been looking for...

prob is when you start down this road you will start having real complaints about doing favors for the ones that do pay more ,,,this is best web site out there for this product ,,,,no changes in extra pay for extra options is needed !and screw them ads ,,,if you want to compare go to dodgetalk.com and see how many crappy ads you have to put up with ,,,,

When you have a good product that everyone likes and uses ,,,why change things that might screw you in the long run ,,,,These guys do a super job keep it up dudes ,,,20 bucks ,,,hell most of us crap that out on more wasteful stuff anyway :D

And your lucky you even got a star.........

TheSickness said:
Hey Patrick I paid my dues for the red star :rock: :rock: Tell that canadian ass munch to piss off :D

LOL the only reason you have a star is to keep your mentally retarded Brain happy and it makes you think your a big boy like everyone else on the forum LOL..

Its ok Mikey here is a BIG RED STAR FOR YOU .. Now your just like all the other kids..

LOLLOLOLO

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back