Eyelid mod! Thanks for the idea guys.

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Well since hitting the deer I figured I might as well strip her down a little more. I yanked the headlights and did one of the best appearance mods IMO. Making the truck look more sinister and serpent like. I know it's not new, butit is to me and I love the look even without the bumper on.
srt10mods.jpg

looks bad ass man!.... i would do it on mine but i don't think it looks good on red!

I have always liked slanted eyes better than round ones.

I just have a natural affinity for eyes shaped like that. Must be genetic.

Wouldn't know...always married round eyes.

And I would never do anything that was not fully sanctioned by society.

Prof said:

lol no anal Foryou? :dontknow:
:p

that looks mean as hell :rock: :congrats:

Black1 said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

The mod looks great! :congrats: Glad I thought of it.... :p :marchmellow:

Thanks for your imagination! I'm not taking credit for it at all, as I initially posted " Thanks Guys". I knew I wanted to smoke them or do something different and I looked up headllight mods or something in SEARCH and found a thread about somebodies truck that resides in a barn? and he had done it and someone wlse was looking for pics. Thanks to you and all who have done this on a BLACK truck as others might not looks as good. MAybe mineral gray?

VENOMOUS1 said:
Thanks for your imagination! I'm not taking credit for it at all, as I initially posted " Thanks Guys". I knew I wanted to smoke them or do something different and I looked up headllight mods or something in SEARCH and found a thread about somebodies truck that resides in a barn? and he had done it and someone wlse was looking for pics. Thanks to you and all who have done this on a BLACK truck as others might not looks as good. MAybe mineral gray?
i think thats FKN BILL "BEGOOD":D

Prof said:
Roy I almost fell out of my chair when I read this.:rock:

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back