"EYELIDS" MOD..

SANCHOBA

TEXAS A&M DAD
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thinking of doing this,those who have could you post some pics.did you paint the headlights on the truck? Any tips or advice would be appreciated:D

I gotta tip, send em to me, lol. We strip, sand, and refinish lights using automotive base/clear. Headlight removed of course :burnout: $100/pair:chain:
image.jpg

Lol,I need a dyi project,that's not to pricey.just wondering how it would look on a red truck:dontknow:

Hey SANCHOBA I did mine for about 15 bucks. I got some lens tint and just taped off and measured it. Sprayed it over the course of a few hours until I reached a desired tint (which was basically non see-through) and then rode around with my lights on high beam to "bake" it on. Scott, you know I would never ever step on your toes when it comes to making money. I did mine on on a budget and Im sure yours looks better. But this site is about helping each other out right? heres a pic.

Not sure why the drivers side looks higher than the other but I assure you its equal. Heres a better one. (nevermind the bowtie)

Well shit….maybe you should pay Scott. Cause apparently I cannot measure. Drivers side is way higher. lol wooops

It's all good bro! Yes it can be done far less expensive but will not last long with bug guts, road debris, etc and mine shine exactly like the body being its base/clear. I do the eyebrow in basecoat, remove masking, then clear complete lense. There's no rough edge to peel away. ;)
Course there's always another way to skin a cat :burnout:

2-carlashes.jpg
draft_lens20002475module163392254photo_1353204965a_a_.jpg

Last edited:
It's all good bro! Yes it can be done far less expensive but will not last long with bug guts, road debris, etc and mine shine exactly like the body being its base/clear. I do the eyebrow in basecoat, remove masking, then clear complete lense. There's no rough edge to peel away. ;)
Course there's always another way to skin a cat :burnout:

Yea, when I pulled the tape off of mine it started dripping because it wasnt dry yet. Had to break out the exacto and get gangster with it. Buffed out tho. Like I said, you get what you pay for, and Im sure..no I KNOW yours look way better. :rock:

has anyone done reverse eye brows????

Not sure why the drivers side looks higher than the other but I assure you its equal. Heres a better one. (nevermind the bowtie)

worse case of truck abuse i have ever seen:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back