F/S 05 silver QC with all the right extras

areuv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mint condition silver QC with 4500 miles, polished paxton supercharged with custom one off coolant setup, X-Metal heat exchanger with custom coolant tank and high flow meziere water pump, all lines are braided stainless with Russell AN fittings, heavy duty T clamps with upgraded silicon hoses for all intake tubes, custom Exoctic Engine breather setup with vacum assist, DC blower flash and air inlet, accusump, full billet suncoast trans with light weight stall converter, full B&B exhaust, Qa1 all around, caltracs, Boomers drop kit all handles smoothed and painted with calvue mirrors, 06 emblems, triple gauge pod on pillar with stock oil temp and matching srt fuel pressure & boost, electric fan, polished intake, msd wires, battery relocated to bed, HID headlights, matching mesh grilles and much more, truck is mint not a scratch on it, many hundred man hours went into this truck and is show quality, but life has backed me into a corner and I need to get a deal done ASAP, that's why I will take the first $40k I am offered, it would take close to $30 to duplicate it on a stocker, all work professionally done, you can get references on me from Boomer, Stinker, and Outnumbered, here are some pics,
either PM me or call me on my cell 610-585-6234, first $40k offer gets truck, I am in Philadelphia, truck runs like a raped ape, who ever gets this truck will be 100% satisfied.
Asher

Attachments

• ricky pics 037 (Small).jpg
    ricky pics 037 (Small).jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 188
  • ricky pics 010 (Small).jpg
    ricky pics 010 (Small).jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 166
  • ricky pics 020 (Small).jpg
    ricky pics 020 (Small).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 155
  • ricky pics 023 (Small).jpg
    ricky pics 023 (Small).jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 189
  • ricky pics 029 (Small).jpg
    ricky pics 029 (Small).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 189
  • ricky pics 033 (Small).jpg
    ricky pics 033 (Small).jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 191
  • ricky pics 032 (Small).jpg
    ricky pics 032 (Small).jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 191
  • ricky pics 036 (Small).jpg
    ricky pics 036 (Small).jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
that is a helluv a truck.....someone should grab this....

paxton set up as is 12k+
trans 8k+
suspsension 2k+
exhaust 2k+

+labor + visual mods + and this is no small one....the truck is done...no waiting 3-4 months while you do all the work....:rock: :rock:

Nowwhat said:
that is a helluv a truck.....someone should grab this....

paxton set up as is 12k+
trans 8k+
suspsension 2k+
exhaust 2k+

+labor + visual mods + and this is no small one....the truck is done...no waiting 3-4 months while you do all the work....:rock: :rock:
doesn't this truck kind of look like that one they call "supertank", :D there's a guy on this forum who sells shampoo and is highly repected who owns a simiar looking truck, wing and all:idea: , in all seriousness Mike I fell in love with yours and used it as my blueprint, I guess you could call mine "babytank" this truck is mint and I feel that $40k is a steal for this truck, I mean I could return it back to stock and trade it in then sell all the performance parts and probably make more $ this way, but I don't have the heart to do it, I would like her to find a new home with a forum member here:dancing:

Attachments

• srtpics 055 (Small).jpg
    srtpics 055 (Small).jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 133
  • srtpics 046 (Small).jpg
    srtpics 046 (Small).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 128
  • srtpics 053 (Small).jpg
    srtpics 053 (Small).jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 131
Annu Kumar said:
Holy crap:rock: 40k thats a bargain bro. Is that 50 State legal or what:dontknow:
it has B&B catless mids, but besides that I would imagine it would be 50 state legal

"Babytank".... LOLOLOLolololOLOLOlolL! :D :D :D :rock: ..... Bradly Fighting Vehicle, if you will.... :p :D

Nice truck, man! It should be gone in no time! :burnout:

Black1 said:
"Babytank".... LOLOLOLolololOLOLOlolL! :D :D :D :rock: ..... Bradly Fighting Vehicle, if you will.... :p :D

Nice truck, man! It should be gone in no time! :burnout:
thanks for compliment, I would like it to go to a member here, not listing it on egay unltill I have no alternative

I begged the wife, told her we could get a loan, by your BEAUTY. And then just let mine "go back". She didn't bite! GL I pray one day mine will go under preasure!

Beautiful truck mang best of luck with the sale!!! Great price...:rock:

Thanks for all of the kind words everybody, it's nice to know that all that hard work was worth it, having fellow SRT owners admire mine is really satisfying, hopefully it will go to one of our forum members, thanks again to everone
Asher

back to the top

I still have the truck available willing to move on the price for a serious buyer, guys this truck is mint with only 4k miles, every mod that was done was well thought out everything done professionally, I put over $20k and tons of man hours into this truck, anybody thinking about supercharging their truck should sell it and buy mine you will save so many thousands and have no down time:dontknow:

The detail that your truck shows is stunning. That is a truly nice piece.
I wish that I had more money and parking room, I like that truck. It will be a great addition for someone.

FSTJACK said:
The detail that your truck shows is stunning. That is a truly nice piece.
I wish that I had more money and parking room, I like that truck. It will be a great addition for someone.
wow jack, coming from you I feel honored, I definately thought it would have been sold already for the price I'm asking and the condition of the truck I think it's a great deal, thanks again Jack that means alot to me:star:

I am interested in it, AREUV, please e-mail me back or call me already !!!

Scott

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back