F/S: B&G Stage II PCM, Raptor Shift Light, Battery Tray Box/Burrito Warmer...

SRT-IZ

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hard times are stating to hit too close to home so i must begin selling parts off the truck.

1. Raptor shift light...$55 shipped
No pics yet but its pretty much new. (black w/ slightly red tint)

2. ACR Style Red Vinyl Stripe...$50 shipped
Bought it from SLH Motorsports (TexasYellowFever) It should fit like the photoshopped strip on my sig pic. (Never installed...DUH!)

3. Stage II PCM ... PCM will only fit a 2005 RC $250 Shipped to your choice tuner for VIN re-flash and i will enclose a label to have that tuner ship to your home.
DSC02142.jpg

4. Battery Tray Box...$70 shipped
DSC02138.jpg

PM me for info.

Thanks!

IZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
5_0_BAIT said:
SRT-IZ will the B & G fit a 2005 QC? Do I just need B & G to flash my Vin on it? Thanks for the info.
The computers have to be the same year and the same model (RC or QC). Unfortunately they are not interchangeable.

Psycho Mythic said:
What kind of performance gain do you get out of a stage II pcm?

And wheres the burrito warmer??:D
I really noticed much more Low/Mid end torque!:rock:

The burrito warmer is located on the opposite side of your battery!:D

5_0_BAIT said:
SRT-IZ will the B & G fit a 2005 QC? Do I just need B & G to flash my Vin on it? Thanks for the info.

Sorry bro, i should have specified it on the OP and now its too late to edit.

The PCM will only fit a 2005 RC!
Im not yelling at you...:p ...just want everyone to see.

SRT-IZ said:
Thanks buddy!
no sweat...installing that lift on the truck tomorrow, around 11 ish..stop by if you like.

ILtemprd said:
no sweat...installing that lift on the truck tomorrow, around 11 ish..stop by if you like.
Damn dude..i forgot you had that...LOL! I'll be there!:rock:

Question...are we using the instructions or not? I need to know how much beer to bring!:D

SRT-IZ said:
Damn dude..i forgot you had that...LOL! I'll be there!:rock:

Question...are we using the instructions or not? I need to know how much beer to bring!:D
WTF??..instructions??...gone soft bro?..lots of beer and of course " the force ". :rock:

ILtemprd said:
WTF??..instructions??...gone soft bro?..lots of beer and of course " the force ". :rock:
Hey, not me! I figured you forgot how to work on things since you have a nice purdy truck w/lifetime everything...lol

Beer, jams, and common sence is the only way to work!:rock:

Items sold and on their way:

Shift light *SOLD*
Burrito Warmer *SOLD*

bump...

Still available...

ACR Style Red Vinyl Stripe...$50 shipped
Bought it from SLH Motorsports (TexasYellowFever) It should fit like the photoshopped strip on my sig pic. (Never installed...DUH!)

Stage II PCM ... PCM will only fit a 2005 RC $250 Shipped to your choice tuner for VIN re-flash and i will enclose a label to have that tuner ship to your home.

Edit: Price drop...200 shipped (anyone)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back