F/S: Cryoed Spider Gears

Chewbacca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up for sale are some new cryoed spider gears that have just been sitting in a box since I bought them. I don't know/trust anyone nearby to install them, and they will probably just sit there forever. Gotta free up some space.

$200 plus shipping, or can meet up if somewhat nearby!
The box has some weight to it, so shipping might be around $40?
Thanks!

If they will work in my 04, consider them sold.

If they will work in my 04, consider them sold.
Hmmm, I'm not sure about that one. Hopefully someone else knows. I don't think the spider gears have anything to do with gear ratio, so I would think it would work. Do all our trucks have Dana 60's, just different ratios?

Hmmm, I'm not sure about that one. Hopefully someone else knows. I don't think the spider gears have anything to do with gear ratio, so I would think it would work. Do all our trucks have Dana 60's, just different ratios?

Yes, do you have the information where you bought them from as well as part number?

Yes, do you have the information where you bought them from as well as part number?

I got them off a member here back in 2012, JFireboy1. I think he got them through Tony, but I'm not 100% positive.

I think this is the part number.

DSC00906.jpg

What size long sleeve shirt do you wear? I'll toss a company shirt in there. Box has some room!

What size long sleeve shirt do you wear? I'll toss a company shirt in there. Box has some room!

Make it an XL. I'm growing out of some larges. Thanks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back