F.S. SCT PROGRAMMER W/ STREET & NOS TUNES

Rice Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my SCT Programmer. I got it from Marty at KRC perormance who made me a bad a$$ street tune and NOS tune on the dyno. The street tune I made 480 hp / 520 tq to the wheels with headers & exhust. The NOS tune pulled some timing and adjused fuel and made 600 hp / 760 tq on a 150 shot.

I returned the vehicle back to stock before I sold the truck. I'm not sure if you can just plug and play in your truck or it has to be programmed to your truck...:dontknow: If anyone knows please post up.

7 - Day Auction Start the bidding at $250
Have at it Boys

IMG_4308.jpg

IMG_4309.jpg

IMG_4310.jpg

rare03srt10 said:
i believe the tunes are VIN specific

The tunes are not vin specific. They're married to the tuner. That being said, don't know if id put custom tunes from another truck, on to mine

I confirmed tunes are not specific to vin.

I can't say I agree with Santeen...If you have similar mods as I had (intake, headers and exhaust) my street tune should do wonders for you and if you run NOS at all you would have a "safe" nitrous tune for up to a 150 shot.

i don't know if taking the popping out of the 10's exhaust is even possible!?...so to answer your question no.

I will look into whether or not it is year specific. Mine was an 04...what do you have?

Rice Eater said:
i don't know if taking the popping out of the 10's exhaust is even possible!?...so to answer your question no.

I will look into whether or not it is year specific. Mine was an 04...what do you have?

Yup. If the tuner knows what he's doing, it's easily done. That popping is annoying as shit.

Mine is an 04',want a tune to take out the popping/cackling.I. know the tuner can adjust fuel tables (lean it out),so tunes from torrie would be 150.00 I believe.

the year thing makes sense. I will check. So what is the hardware worth being you have to buy tunes. Make an offer to start it off....I have no use for this anymore.

No usb cord....just the one that plugs in under dash. No instructions...(i might be able to download those.) It tells you exactly what to do on the screen as soon as you plug it in. It's a series of pushing the select button on the programmer and turning the key on and off a few times to get the programming completed.

Well,won't be able to download tunes from torrie without cord or software:dontknow:

Well,won't be able to download tunes from torrie without cord or software:dontknow:

The cord is a regular usb/printer cord that u can get at any computer store. and the software you can donwload from SCT's website

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back