F.S. ZEX TWIN BOTTLE NITROUS KIT W/ WINDOW SWITCH & BOTTLE HEATER

I will go $550.00 if noone is there yet. does the winning bid include shipping?

still interested, I was just checking. I dont want to make an offer on an assumption, Ive done that before, and it bit me in the ass, so I try to cover as many bases as possible. I wont worry about shipping until its over, if I get it then I will concern with extra for shipping lol. thanks, and to be clear lol. I am still in with the $550.00 offer.

still interested, I was just checking. I dont want to make an offer on an assumption, Ive done that before, and it bit me in the ass, so I try to cover as many bases as possible. I wont worry about shipping until its over, if I get it then I will concern with extra for shipping lol. thanks, and to be clear lol. I am still in with the $550.00 offer.

Ok cool I got a quote to ship to Canada for $95 (not including packaging) so figure less than that if you are in the lower 48!

I am heading to NYC for the weekend with wifey to visit her girlfriend :)~

I will try and check in but we are back sunday night. I will give it till end of day Monday for bids.

Thanks!

Watching this close. Can anyone else weigh in on their experiences with this kit?

It's a wet kit that atomizes fuel and NOS at the nozzle that taps into your air intake. The NOS obviously comes from the tank and the fuel comes from the fitting on the side of your fuel rail (where the schrader valve is) by connecting a hose from that to the solenoid box. When installing it you push a button on the box and then turn ignition on (motor off) hold the pedal to the floor for 3 seconds and the box learns that is the position of WOT. Then you just set the RMP range on the window switch and when its armed and your foot is to the floor and you are w/ in RPM range the NOS sprays....let off gas it turns off automatically.

A 55 shot is noticable...100 shot is fun....150 shot is about perfect on a stock motor....very quick...will keep up w/ just about any supercharged truck also runing on stock internals. Much less $ than a supercharger kit!

who ever buys this set i will buy the extra zex box off of ya ;)

Hey guys sorry got home late last night had to take a road trip to check out a new truck...sucks being w/out a vehicle!

So both WOT & SRT Dude have bid $575 + shipping

Fasnuff & Caveman are interested but I need a firm bid.

Since there is a tie and I don't know how much you guys check on here I will give it 24 hrs for somone to offer a winning bid.

Good luck. If you need immediate assistance tomorrow email me at [email protected]

Never mind, I'll keep my comments to myself.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back