F1 clutch kit?

I have bought my last 2 clutches from them. I went with the one closer to stock. Out trucks are alot heavier than the viper and were told not to go with the blade style clutches.

Make sure you get them to include the right pilot bearing and line up tool for the truck and not the viper.

They seem to never get that right.

I think i paid like $150 or $170 delivered. Better than stock. But not like the others performance clutches. Ridden in trucks with both the ACT and the CenterForce. Theyre better.

SHU

The ceramic puck clutch is very aggressive. McLod classifies Miba as a Kevlar according to Engineer Fred at McLeod.

The Centerforce has a higher HP & TQ rating.

The McLeod Miba Dual has a much stouter rating than all the others.

I have a Mcleod Miba dual to go in the red truck as soon as the motor is done.

All the guys with big hp (1000+) are running the McLeod Dual Miba.........

SHU-DOG said:
I have bought my last 2 clutches from them. I went with the one closer to stock. Out trucks are alot heavier than the viper and were told not to go with the blade style clutches.

Make sure you get them to include the right pilot bearing and line up tool for the truck and not the viper.

They seem to never get that right.

I think i paid like $150 or $170 delivered. Better than stock. But not like the others performance clutches. Ridden in trucks with both the ACT and the CenterForce. Theyre better.

SHU
Thanks for the info! I'm just stock and really can't afford any mods, so maybe this is the clutch for me. I don't need one yet, but I would like to have one on hand. Could I still buy the Viper GTS slave and master kit? From what I have read on here that is the most important part.

FSTJACK said:
The ceramic puck clutch is very aggressive. McLod classifies Miba as a Kevlar according to Engineer Fred at McLeod.

The Centerforce has a higher HP & TQ rating.

The McLeod Miba Dual has a much stouter rating than all the others.

I have a Mcleod Miba dual to go in the red truck as soon as the motor is done.

All the guys with big hp (1000+) are running the McLeod Dual Miba.........
I don't have any power adders. As much as I would love to I just can't afford it. A guy at work just installed a mcleod twin disk set up in his 70 mach1. I got to drive it last fall and it was CRAZY! If I could afford it that would be the route I would go. Thanks for the info and advice!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back