Facebook

bestial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't post much on here but I do like to read the post. I keep seeing this pop up on Facebook. Had to share. Hope who's ever truck this is don't mind.

Screenshot_2015-09-15-20-22-44.jpg

Last edited:
According to the comment on that fb post, he's kicking butt

I don't post much on here but I do like to read the post. I keep seeing this pop up on Facebook. Had to share. Hope who's ever truck this is don't mind.

View attachment 56606
Dude, GTFO here with that. The guy that has that truck will be pissed that you are talking about him that way. If he wanted to be a member here, he would have a build thread and like 13,000 posts.

Dude, GTFO here with that. The guy that has that truck will be pissed that you are talking about him that way. If he wanted to be a member here, he would have a build thread and like 13,000 posts.
Many LOLs

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

View attachment 56606
Hey, you never came back after you posted this. We're just messing with you, Homie. Come back and spend some time. We aren't that bad once you get to know us.

Hey, you never came back after you posted this. We're just messing with you, Homie. Come back and spend some time. We aren't that bad once you get to know us.

Speak for yourself, I try to run off as many newbies as possible!

These post are pretty funny. No one ran me off, been working. Just now got on and the these post.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back