Factory Navigation Discs RB1 & REC

MNSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have two original Mopar Navigation dvds for use with the RB1 Navigation deck (optional 04-05) or the REC Navigation deck (2006). These are not coppies and are gaurontied to work. These will also work in other Chrysler Jeep or Dodge products that have these radios, however these will not work with the RB4 Navigation deck.

- 5064033AE $45

- 56038642AD $30

is this the updated disk or the origainal disk for the rb1

No this is not the most current, the versions are determined alfabetically by the last letter in the part nuber I believe they are on AG or AH currently. The Software began with AA in 04-05 for the RB1. So neither of these are the most recent but they are not that old either. The newest versions from the dealer are around $225-$250

TTT

Saw a few people in the Wanted section were looking for some nav software

Whataguy83 said:
I have two original Mopar Navigation dvds for use with the RB1 Navigation deck (optional 04-05) or the REC Navigation deck (2006). These are not coppies and are gaurontied to work. These will also work in other Chrysler Jeep or Dodge products that have these radios, however these will not work with the RB4 Navigation deck.

- 5064033AE $45

- 56038642AD $30

The 1st part # should be 05064033AE

There is a guy on here I just responded to his post needing this disc just friday I think. Hopefully he will see this thread.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back