Factory Sound system

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
04 RC
The factory speakers, sub, etc have stopped working. It is not just the sub but everything with the exception of the deck which appears to be functioning fine. It is my understanding that there are two amps in this truck. Anybody have any idea if one of the two may have blown and that's the cause? If so, which one would you guess?

A follow-up, anyone have one for sale cheap?

Thanks!

If NONE of the speakers work at all sounds like the head unit it not putting anything out. The only way to test it I think is to pull it out and try another one. Try a scrape or auto junk yard for a cheap temp fix

bigredv10 said:
If NONE of the speakers work at all sounds like the head unit it not putting anything out. The only way to test it I think is to pull it out and try another one. Try a scrape or auto junk yard for a cheap temp fix
it does sound like the head unit isn't outputing, are you sure the sub/amp was working before? :dontknow: my sub amp died a way's back, i went aftermarket on it.
if the sub amp wasn't, than it might be the main amp (hard to get to)......:(

I have everything Except the Head Unit. If the amps are bad shoot me a PM and we will work something out... :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back