Factory type seat cover leather replacements

VIPR PWR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who makes the lower front drivers seat leather replacement covers ? .. would like to replace just that part as the seat wears after your ass slides across it in time .

or is it possible to simply replace the seats with some other seats like the viper or srt Hellcat seats !

I looked quickly at their site ,, appears I’ll have to call them to be sure ..
So when I had my 05 Hemi, I looked into Katskins. I was told I couldn't order them unless I used an authorized dealer to get them installed. This was back in 2018 though. May not have that requirement now.

So when I had my 05 Hemi, I looked into Katskins. I was told I couldn't order them unless I used an authorized dealer to get them installed. This was back in 2018 though. May not have that requirement now.
That’s a poor business practice ,, I’ll find out I guess .

That's stupid as hell (on their part), it is ridiculously easy to remove & install upholstery in these seats smh.

AMS3 did you come up with someone lose to replace yours ?

Who makes the lower front drivers seat leather replacement covers ? .. would like to replace just that part as the seat wears after your ass slides across it in time .

or is it possible to simply replace the seats with some other seats like the viper or srt Hellcat seats !
Try lifting your ass up and over once you get this taken care of!! :p:D

Try lifting your ass up and over once you get this taken care of!! :p:D
Believe me when I say , I do or at least try to. For some reason they made these trucks neck breakers for 6.1 old farts that have lost flexibility over the years . I use to have wet suit water proof seat covers on the seats , but they wore out and ripped and I couldn’t find them again . I used other types of seat covers in the past on other vehicles and the still didn’t protect the seats very well over time ! But I’ll ask my smart ask to be more careful if I ever find a replacement skin and See what it has to say :eek::D

Believe me when I say , I do or at least try to. For some reason they made these trucks neck breakers for 6.1 old farts that have lost flexibility over the years . I use to have wet suit water proof seat covers on the seats , but they wore out and ripped and I couldn’t find them again . I used other types of seat covers in the past on other vehicles and the still didn’t protect the seats very well over time ! But I’ll ask my smart ask to be more careful if I ever find a replacement skin and See what it has to say :eek::D
I'm thinking you need kevlar!

Make your own :D

Hey you could use one of those magnifiers that straps on to your forehead :D

Hahahaha ! I guess I better look at the TEMU WEBSITE hahaha ! China loves to collect all your information with cheap prices . Damn I see more ads for that site than any other and it drives me nuts . I sure don’t trust it .. but have no real idea if their worth a damn or lagit so to say .

Good idea for the old and going blind farts .. I did always want one of those forehead headlights so I can play the gold miner hahaha

My wife bought the very last stock driver seat cover for Christmas for me about 4 years ago. Yellow Fever a member here ( i think that was his name) worked at a Dodge dealership and found one in Texas. I kept my old one I need to drop it off at the upholsterer for a spare.

thewelshm

My wife bought the very last stock driver seat cover for Christmas for me about 4 years ago. Yellow Fever a member here ( i think that was his name) worked at a Dodge dealership and found one in Texas. I kept my old one I need to drop it off at the upholsterer for a spare.

thewelshm
Thanks ! I remember Yellow fever on here .. and he worked a a dealership .. guess I’ll have to keep searching and hope I get lucky . The only other option I guess is an upholstery shop and see what they can do at some point .

thewelshm

i remember him -

nice find! Glad she scored :cool:

Hahahaha ! I guess I better look at the TEMU WEBSITE hahaha ! China loves to collect all your information with cheap prices . Damn I see more ads for that site than any other and it drives me nuts . I sure don’t trust it .. but have no real idea if their worth a damn or lagit so to say .
I think that site sends emails that go in my spam drawer!! Effers

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back