Fake Street outlaws

Airbound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sitting here studying and watching street outlaws and I realize they are all talk about the BS of picking streets and legit racing on them. If you look in the background you can see, cones and light-alls set up all over the screen. I feel like when I first found out sant was fake to lol...still an alright show tho

what a surprise.......

a fake reality show:sleep::sleep::sleep:

yea supprised you just noticed lol...

" Were gonna go to a spot, i was told that it will be clear for the night, "

LOL and there is a total field full of lights and generators and such lol...

its still fun to watch the racing, who knows who is suppose to win or lose but its 100% faked..

yea supprised you just noticed lol...

" Were gonna go to a spot, i was told that it will be clear for the night, "

LOL and there is a total field full of lights and generators and such lol...

its still fun to watch the racing, who knows who is suppose to win or lose but its 100% faked..

Yup still cool show! bad ass cars too!

I bet those cops were atctors to.. When the male cop walked up he said come here DOc when he made contact, How does he know his name, comeon producers lets at least try to make it real. LMAO

Yeah I noticed that also That he called him by his name it's fake but I love it

It looks like they are at an airport. There are several red lights flashing in the background.

Looks like they racing on private roads or runways. They are full of crap saying they racing public streets with all of those lights. If that were true you could probably see those lights from a mile away and the cops would be all over there asses. No the less its still a pretty cool show to watch.

They have admitted on another forum that the police and finding a road to race drama is fake and for the structure of the show. But they are racing on an unpreped surface with no staged winners or losers. I still really like the show. Especially since speed channel is gone

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back