FALL 09 PANAMA GTG SEPT 24-27TH

ya'll people spend more in one weekend on beer and eating out, than you would comming to panama, last time we paid for almost everything but your rooms, and they dont cost nothing if you get a couple buds to come in with ya

alexspop! you need to be there buddy

Borden's SRT said:
Jack, she would bust you in half buddy............... I would hate to see such a nice old fart go out that way.......:D :D :D :D :D :D

I would sure die happy!!!:rock: :rock: We need you guys there bubba.

When should we start making reservations? Are these dates locked in and written in stone? Want to go ahead and make reservations. But, only if this is for sure. :)

SANTEEN said:
When should we start making reservations? Are these dates locked in and written in stone? Want to go ahead and make reservations. But, only if this is for sure. :)
Done deal....make your reservations.

FATJACK said:
I would sure die happy!!!:rock: :rock: We need you guys there bubba.
If we go it'll prolly be last minute. I prolly wont race this time and we will more than likely stay a little bit cheaper hotel for just the weekend. Not sure yet tho.

Borden's SRT said:
If we go it'll prolly be last minute. I prolly wont race this time and we will more than likely stay a little bit cheaper hotel for just the weekend. Not sure yet tho.
How bout Shelly can stay with me and you can sleep in the car...:D :D

FATJACK said:
How bout Shelly can stay with me and you can sleep in the car...:D :D
It's always like that for him anyway :marchmellow: Shelly wil be with me that weekend sorry Steve is coming stag :p

Stinker said:
get you ass to putting miles under ya belt bud, we got to have my babe there!
we'll be lucky if we still have the truck by then, she's trying to sell the Daytona now.:( :(

Stinker said:
alexspop! you need to be there buddy

It all depends on how the travel schedule at work shakes out.

viperhauler said:
the road to hell is paved with good intentions...just fyi:D

indeed it is

The timing is almost perfect for me and the $$$$$$$ isn't an issue,

I have been told that I am just scared of committment (at least most of my relationships end with that comment) :(

if i am not out on an oil rig workin my ass off i will try to make it to this :rock: ;) jus for jack tho :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back