FALL SE GTG TRACK INFO

eddie102870

Supporting Member
Reaction score
TRACK DAY IS FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 12TH 11AM UNTIL!!!!!OK just got off the phone with matt at breakaway, fee for september is $2600.00 total. he told me he took a beating last time cause we didnt use his concessions. i told him this time we wouldnt bring the grill and use his concession stand for the eats. gonna try and get emt to bring the grill to the condo's for when we cook out there this time. right now this is who we have semi-committed to going.
1. Stinker and the Boss (2) (RACING)
2. Eddie and the Boss (2) (RACING)
3. amtrucker22 (3) (RACING)
4. LaBontecsi and family (4)(RACING)
5. EMT & the Mrs (2)
6. Borden3srt & Kristen (2) & Land Shark (RACING)
7. Fatjack and Miss Betty (2) (RACING)
8. RozSRT and Corteney (2) Lime Tequila(RACING/DRINKING/RACING)
9. GriffsSRT and Christee (2)
10. Riff and Dianne (2)
11. WAZZZUP (1)
12. DONEO (1)
13. JMB and Family (4) (RACING)
14. IH8CHVYS & Mary (2) (RACING)
15. FSTJACK (1) (RACING whatever is available)
16. Venom Power (1) NOT Racing, just drinking!
17. FLCHUB (1) (RACING & RACING & RACING.....)
18. 21 CTSRT (Chris) (2) Racing
19. 505'sFastestViper and wife (2) (RACING)
20. Iltemprd????
21. ViperJeff????
22. Fastfood( )
23. Sanchoba????
24. Rice- Racing
25. Jeffboyette and wife (2) - (Racing)
26. Mutt
27. Turtle ? ? ? ?
28. DJCHEROKEE (RACING,DRINKING&PARTYING)
29. Scrambler1 (RACING THE TRUCK!)Man i can't wait to see this BAD ASS
30. NBT... only thing stopping me is a Hurricane
31. Ironhead AND Miss Becky (Racing)
32. Fepony
33. VPRHLR?????
34. SpeedRacer?????

with 40 folks thats $65.00 each race all ya want we still have plenty of time so im not setting a deadline yet. i dont mind taking the money up again. same as last time you can either paypal it to me at [email protected](please include paypal fees and screenname so i can keep it straight) or you can mail it to me at:

Eddie Whitehead
138 Robert e lee way
Eufaula,Al. 36027

make sure and put your screenname in or on envelope too so ill know who is who.

Last edited:
dude those burgers were awful from their concession stand(big bricks) and the price of the drinks were high,he had 4 people working,the burgers from the grill were 10 times better

I think chub was the only one that ate at the concessions hahahaha..Eddie listen to his critisism...CHUB KNOWS FOOD hahaha

flchub said:
dude those burgers were awful from their concession stand(big bricks) and the price of the drinks were high,he had 4 people working,the burgers from the grill were 10 times better
your killing me bro. this has to be fair for the track too. he has to make a little bit too. this is a cheap price for having the whole track to ourselves. he is gonna do some advertising for us too. we still have a few things in the works going on for the weekend but we arent gonna post it till its finalized.

also we need a little input on some thing.........

does everyone want to split this per person?

or per group of people?

and do you want to split it more so that the ones bringing trucks will paay a touch more as opposed to those that are not bringing a truck?

thanks

eddie102870 said:
your killing me bro. this has to be fair for the track too. he has to make a little bit too. this is a cheap price for having the whole track to ourselves. he is gonna do some advertising for us too. we still have a few things in the works going on for the weekend but we arent gonna post it till its finalized.
i dont see how he lost much money like he said he did since they only had a few people there and they closed early:dontknow: ,all i know for sure is that the food was awful and if we are gonna be stuck there with no place within 12 miles then we need decent food!

then bring a lunch with ya chub, the track will handle the concessions as we cant afford to pay $700 to have two cook outs, we want to have one nice cookout thats not in a hurricane wind so people can enjoy themselves more.

so you are welcome to bring your cassarol dish of fruity pebbles

Stinker said:
then bring a lunch with ya chub, the track will handle the concessions as we cant afford to pay $700 to have two cook outs, we want to have one nice cookout thats not in a hurricane wind so people can enjoy themselves more.

so you are welcome to bring your cassarol dish of fruity pebbles
fruity pebbles rule and they were buy one get one free ...bitch!

Stinker said:
also we need a little input on some thing.........

does everyone want to split this per person?

or per group of people?

and do you want to split it more so that the ones bringing trucks will paay a touch more as opposed to those that are not bringing a truck?

thanks

MY .02

I think we should have it like this.

If you are going to the track watch or race we should have to pay the same. Last time I didn't race just being there watching and hanging was AWSOME. Plus if you get there and decide you want to race then so be it.

Eddie...How much if we don't use concession? I am sure the only reason he lost his a$$ was because he had people there to run it and we didn't use it. If everyone pitched in lets say 100.00 bucks that would cover the food and the track. 100.00 for a day of fun like last time is well worth it to me.

THats what I think JMO.:D

P>S then or if any Money left over could go towards more SUCK and BLOWS:D :D

But then he ran to Publix to get another couple box's

well there were two people on the track two in the concession stand, three in the tower and one at the gate. then there's track prep(which aint cheap), power, insurance, list goes on. he didnt quote me a price with out the concession stand. i figured it would be good on our part to use his concessions so he might could see a little bit of profit. that way next time we come back he wont have a bad taste in his mouth. he feels like this could get to be a big deal. i would like to see that too,the south has always been truck country, even if later on we coulld expand it to all srt vehicles or even include some lightning trucks. fast trucks and a day of racing to go along with getting to hang out with the greatest group of guys anywhere is what this is all about. just trying to keep it reasonable for everyone.so post up ideas about what you could be able to do. stinker suggested 100.00 per couple or family and 50.00 for the singles.

eddie102870 said:
well there were two people on the track two in the concession stand, three in the tower and one at the gate. then there's track prep(which aint cheap), power, insurance, list goes on. he didnt quote me a price with out the concession stand. i figured it would be good on our part to use his concessions so he might could see a little bit of profit. that way next time we come back he wont have a bad taste in his mouth. he feels like this could get to be a big deal. i would like to see that too,the south has always been truck country, even if later on we coulld expand it to all srt vehicles or even include some lightning trucks. fast trucks and a day of racing to go along with getting to hang out with the greatest group of guys anywhere is what this is all about. just trying to keep it reasonable for everyone.so post up ideas about what you could be able to do. stinker suggested 100.00 per couple or family and 50.00 for the singles.
eddie whatever u decide is cool with me ,u put alot of time into this,although the food is kinda bad,maybe atleast get him to give us a better price on the food since it is a closed event,i'll bring a big cooler full of drinks for everyone:rock: :rock: ,thanks

Let me try an explain why we only want one cookout.

At the last GTG we cooked at the track ,and everyone forked out a little outa pocket for EMT to come and cook for us, Eddie even ended up a few hundred out of his pocket.

We dont mind kicking in the xtra, but this one will be larger than the last, and we are planning on a large turnout, and having the cookout at the park next to the motel.

being that, we could have one "really" nice cookout, or have a burger or two , having two cookouts.

ok i will bring the peptol bismal ,,how much for a fishing lisence there and can i get a like 4 day or 5 day cheapo just to fish for a bit:eek: hows that for a hijack

Last edited:
Irondhead I am not saying you cannot cook your own booger:D

That decision I leave to Eddie:D he is the one talking with the track owners.

What I am trying to explain( which I suk at:p ) is it would be aweful expensive for "us"" to host "two" full cookouts:D

I totally appreciate all the input as well as I am sure Eddie does, we want everyones opinion, that way instead of us saying "its this way only"
we can have a GTG that everyone is happy at and with:rock:

I do whatever. I can have a couple burgers at two cookouts, I could wait for one awesome cookout, or I can wear my Cereal Killer T-shirt and have some of Chub's Fruity Pebbles casserole, it don't matter to me. Also, $50.00... $100.00... I don't care I'll pay it. As long as we get to toast beer cans/bottles, whatever it's all good with me.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back