Famosa 1/4 mile Racetrack Video

some of those old cars were haulin ass.... looks good ... sorry I missed you guys... Dan's got the belt on order 4 me

Thank you for the video Brad. I have the black SRT8 in the front of the vid. The other cool thing is I'm racing my Son in his 08 Colbolt SS. About 3/4 through is My sister with hot 02 TA running her 1st husbands 02 Z28.:rock:

MRTSRT8 said:
Thank you for the video Brad. I have the black SRT8 in the front of the vid. The other cool thing is I'm racing my Son in his 08 Colbolt SS. About 3/4 through is My sister with hot 02 TA running her 1st husbands 02 Z28.:rock:

You are welcome. Hope to see you there again.:rock:

YAHOO

Brad I just watched all of it again.

God I love drag racing. Soon I will have the red truck up, and at the track.

FSTJACK said:
Brad I just watched all of it again.

God I love drag racing. Soon I will have the red truck up, and at the track.

Jack I still can't get the Oct 11 2008 footage loaded onto streetfire. That is the Cal Hot Rod Reunion footage that is edited. It's 54 min long and won't load.:dontknow: You are supposed to be able to load up to an hour or 1GB of video footage at a time. Mine is 54 mins and 128 MB so I don't know what the problem is. Streetfire is researching the problem as this is the first 54 min video for Streetfire. Hang tight and you will see your buddy's car in action.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back