Famoso 9-5-08 Results

Trainman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got to make 2 runs tonight...the weather was good. I got there about 7:15 and made my first run @ 9:45...and it was a good one (my second best ever!). R/T was .083, 60' was 1.838 , 1/8 mile 8.066 @ 86.60, 1/4 mile 12.556 @ 110.06. The starting line was better than it has been in a long time. My second run I decided to go for a new record and got a little too aggresive on the starting line. I tried 3,200 RPM and spun all the way through first, had a horrible 2.038 60' so I let off and just coasted through with an easy run13.34 @108. I was hoping the track would let me really mash the starting line. Oh well. I guess this calls for a trip to Sacramento in the next few weeks to try for my new personal best. No other Viper Trucks were at this event... I missed you guys. Sorry Wifey...no SRT Brad...no video. We'll do one on the 19th or when we go to Sacramento.:dontknow:

No need to worry Wifey. I'm sure Dan at DC will get me going soon and I'll shoot that video for you. Jerry congrats on your second best run bro.:congrats: :congrats: Sacramento will be in order soon.:rock: :rock:

I'm patient :D :rock: and it's well worth the wait. Congrats on your great times Jerry :rock:

Congrats Jerry:congrats: :congrats: Will see you on the 19th and your new record run. I am sure Brad will have it on video since all the records on our trucks he has recorded:burnout:

black pearl said:
Congrats Jerry:congrats: :congrats: Will see you on the 19th and your new record run. I am sure Brad will have it on video since all the records on our trucks he has recorded:burnout:

Brad will have it on video cuz he doesn't wanna see me cry :D

He is gonna have some in cab shifting video, too - if you wanna see a pro working an X-Metal shifter, just stay tuned :D :D :D

Wifey said:
Brad will have it on video cuz he doesn't wanna see me cry :D

He is gonna have some in cab shifting video, too - if you wanna see a pro working an X-Metal shifter, just stay tuned :D :D :D

I def don't want to see you cry. I only want you to be proud of us boys.:D Jerry def is a pro at shifting and racing but he seems to like the B&M in my truck.;) I've never tried the X Metal shifter but a lot of people like that shifter over anything else.

SrtBrad said:
I def don't want to see you cry. I only want you to be proud of us boys.:D Jerry def is a pro at shifting and racing but he seems to like the B&M in my truck.;) I've never tried the X Metal shifter but a lot of people like that shifter over anything else.
I've seen him shift his X-Metal but I'll watch him shift your B & M, I'm not picky :D :rock: :marchmellow: and I am proud of you boys :)

..look forward to seein you come up to sac Trainman...wanna see that beast in person...

fred

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back