Famoso Test and Tune Dates

SrtBrad said:
You felt that all the way in San Diego didn't you.:D
hell, I am in el centro right now and it still hurt. wont be back in SD till the weekend :(

Trainman said:
Hey Brad... Here are the Final test and tune dates for Famoso for the remainder of this year. Friday August 8, 6PM , : Friday Aug. 22, 6PM; Friday Sept. 5, 6PM and Friday Sept. 19, 6PM. I will not be able to make the Aug. 8, but the final 3 dates look good to me. Also Sacramento has Street racing every Wed. through the end of November. These are for street cars only 11.50 or slower. Time 4:30 to 10 PM. Special MoPar nights are Aug.13, Sept.10, Oct. 8, and Nov. 12. These nights have a special class and award for Mopars. Sacramento also has a test and tune session most Saturdays through November......but there are some exceptions, check Sacramento Raceway Schedule for exact dates available for Sat. Test and Tune. Hope to see some of you SoCal guys at Famoso....come on out and get a good time on your truck before winter sets in. Maybe Wifey will come out and finally show me how to shift!

I would love to, but I gotta pass until we get on back on our feet. We did take the queen on a very short drive the other day just to take the flat spots off the bottom of her tires :D

MORE VIDEO of your shifting please :rock:

Hey 505...I'll be there as a backup driver... and I have M&H 390-40-17's (on my RED RC) ....and hey Wifey, Brad should be there so maybe we'll shoot some more video (in cab!). And Hey again 505...we'll beat that Automatic...Heads UP!

Trainman said:
Hey 505...I'll be there as a backup driver... and I have M&H 390-40-17's (on my RED RC) ....and hey Wifey, Brad should be there so maybe we'll shoot some more video (in cab!). And Hey again 505...we'll beat that Automatic...Heads UP!

Oh yeah, now that's team work! Jerry shiftin and Brad shootin :rock: :D :rock:

You guys have a blast! Wish we could join you :marchmellow: :marchmellow: maybe next year :D

bad news... DC doesn't have a belt 4 me, so the tank's not ready to roll... :( ... sorry I'll have to push it off to the 5'th possibly??...

:(

p.s. what's a blower belt going to cost anyway??? and who's buying all these blower belts from DC :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back