Famoso Test and Tune, Friday Sept.5 ...6PM

Trainman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey all you SoCal guys...Friday Sept. 5 will be the next to last Test and Tune for the Famoso Drag Strip. Time for all of you to break your personal bests until next spring. Hey 505FastestViper....bring that 6 speed to the strip where the VCTOA record was set @ 10.73....and judging by your speed of 132+ I think you can break the record. Remember the Super Tank never cracked 130 mph. Both SRTBrad and I (Trainman) will be there with M&H Drag Radials so that won't be an excuse ( although with your kind of power, traction will still be a big issue) !!!!:rock:

Last edited:
Yes Whitesnake...6PM, ...but it goes much quicker if you wait till about 6:30 or 7 PM.

SrtBrad said:
I'm there as usual unless something comes up at the last min. The new M&H's need a workout.:D :burnout: :burnout:

Something came down and off:

RamSept032008033.jpg

RamSept032008034.jpg

There are a whole lot of problems now so I don't think I'll be able to make this TNT. Here is the link to the thread in detail about the damage:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26801

If you guys would like me to go then have someone pick me up and I'll do the video at least.

I won't be able to make it either as I still don't have my belt... the 19'th looks good... Assuming a: dan can get the belt in stock and installed by then.... (seems reasonable).... Sorry I missed you guys last time... I knew I wouldn't pass tech... the belt's pretty badly frayed :eek:

SrtBrad said:
Something came down and off:

RamSept032008033.jpg

RamSept032008034.jpg

There are a whole lot of problems now so I don't think I'll be able to make this TNT. Here is the link to the thread in detail about the damage:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26801

If you guys would like me to go then have someone pick me up and I'll do the video at least.

HELL YES, SOMEONE PICK HIM UP - I NEED A SHIFTING VIDEO FIX :rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back