"Fangs" Chrome Oil Cap

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where can these be had from? :confused: I received one from a member a long long time ago (Thanks Brat! ;)) and sometime in the summer the chrome cap must have fallen off. It appears that whoever makes these simply puts the chrome fangs cover over the factory Mobil 1 Oil Cap.

I would love to replace it. Thanks in advance. :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
Where can these be had from? :confused: I received one from a member a long long time ago (Thanks Brat! ;)) and sometime in the summer the chrome cap must have fallen off. It appears that whoever makes these simply puts the chrome fangs cover over the factory Mobil 1 Oil Cap.

I would love to replace it. Thanks in advance. :rock:

How would you like a prototype solid billet one? We've had about 50 of them in the works for months and never have finished them...it could happen though...:D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
How would you like a prototype solid billet one? We've had about 50 of them in the works for months and never have finished them...it could happen though...:D

I'm in! Pics? How much??

I'm sporting your prototype 2.75" billet lowering blocks too!! I love em! :rock: :rock: :rock:

What else you got in the works there Steve??? :confused: :D :D

Roz-SRT said:
I'm in! Pics? How much??

I'm sporting your prototype 2.75" billet lowering blocks too!! I love em! :rock: :rock: :rock:

What else you got in the works there Steve??? :confused: :D :D

We actually have a shit load of stuff on the books to do, but we never seem to have any time to work on this stuff anymore, we're too busy with the core (sign) business. Gotta pay the light bill you know...Let me see if I can get these cranked up and see how they turn out, then we can argue about price...:D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
We actually have a shit load of stuff on the books to do, but we never seem to have any time to work on this stuff anymore, we're too busy with the core (sign) business. Gotta pay the light bill you know...Let me see if I can get these cranked up and see how they turn out, then we can argue about price...:D

Works for me Steveroni. I'm no hurry!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Roz go to mgwltd.com thats where I got one I gave you there are about $65.00 plus shipping.

Brat said:
Roz go to mgwltd.com thats where I got one I gave you there are about $65.00 plus shipping.

Thanks for the link Earl! They went down to $39. ;)

I'm gonna hold out and support one of our own though. :rock:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Pencil me in for one Steve.:rock:

Texas Yellow Fever said:

Count me in for one too Steve :)

-jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back