Farewell

ILtemprd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well gang..., I have come to the difficult decision that I must step down as Moderator. There is nothing wrong or deep seeded reason for this other than its just time for me to move on. I am finding that I don't have the time to devote to this position that you deserve.

It has been one hell of a ride and I have enjoyed almost every minute of it. I have fantastic memories of trips, friends, and experiences that I will never forget.

Thanks to all of you, I couldn't have done it without your support. I am honored beyond words that you selected me to help out and I thank you from the bottom of my heart in your confidence to help protect your "other" home. I did not take this lightly, as some of you know.

I will stop in from time to time to see how all goes with you, I hope that the few that are going through difficult times are back on their feet very soon.

You that still have my phone number, use it and I will do the same.

Please take care of yourselves.

Your friend.......:smokin:

You have done an outstanding job Shawn.:congrats: :rock:

Best of luck to you in the future, and I hope to see you again somewhere along the way.

I respect your decision Shawn but I do not have to agree with it. :(
make sure you stop by. Good luck to you sparky.

Thank you for your time and dedication. I wish you all the best.

Shawn,

Thank you for all your hard work. Thank you for your friendship. I cannot express the gratitude that I feel for you. The VTCoA has been a much better place with your guidance and help. I personally have been enriched by the contact we have hed over the years. I am very sad to see you go, but I respect your decision. Dam I will miss your wisdom, humour and council.

There is an old 60's song that keps running through my head, breaking up is hard to do. One of the lines in the song is "remember when we used to."
My heart is heavy as there are certain people in life that have made a profound differance with their being who they are. Shawn you are one of these special people in my life. I realize that I probably took you for granted in your position as moderator, for that I am sorry. Your handling of people and situations looked easy the way you did it. I know that was not the case and you devoted a tremendous amount of effort and time to us. When someone does a difficult job very well he makes it look easy and you did the job superbly.

I want to thank you for the things you taught me, they were numerous.
Most of all thank you for being you, my friend.

FSTJACK said:
Shawn,

Thank you for all your hard work. Thank you for your friendship. I cannot express the gratitude that I feel for you. The VTCoA has been a much better place with your guidance and help. I personally have been enriched by the contact we have hed over the years. I am very sad to see you go, but I respect your decision. Dam I will miss your wisdom, humour and council.

There is an old 60's song that keps running through my head, breaking up is hard to do. One of the lines in the song is "remember when we used to."
My heart is heavy as there are certain people in life that have made a profound differance with their being who they are. Shawn you are one of these special people in my life. I realize that I probably took you for granted in your position as moderator, for that I am sorry. Your handling of people and situations looked easy the way you did it. I know that was not the case and you devoted a tremendous amount of effort and time to us. When someone does a difficult job very well he makes it look easy and you did the job superbly.

I want to thank you for the things you taught me, they were numerous.
Most of all thank you for being you, my friend.

That was very nice Jack. I could never say it better....:rock:

Shawn...until we meet again and we will...

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Thanks for putting in the time and hard work to keep this site going, and a chance for me to use it to gain great info and friends:congrats: :congrats:

Damn Shawn, sad to see you go. Thanks for all the help over the years. I hope life breaks your way each and every day. See you around my friend.

BEST WISHES SHAWN!THANKS FOR EVERYTHING AND CHECK IN EVERY NOW AND THEN PLEASE:(

Shawn, really sorry to see you go. As others have said, I respect your decision. Best of luck and come visit every once in a while so we will know how you are doing... :)

Thank You Shawn

Don't be a stranger

J

I am grateful for all the hard work you put into this for us. Thank You

Shawn, Its hard to see you leave, but its understandable; life get crazy sometimes!

You have been such a great friend and someone that has given me a LOT of great advise when going through difficult times.; on and off the forum. You have touched so many peoples life on this forum that most wouldn't understand. When the forum was first created, you were the one of the people that would stick your neck out for it, helped it grow, and spent countless hours of your time.

I'm not going to say goodbye for the fact that I know you'll be around, I will however wish you the best in what is going on in your life at this moment... I pray that God gives you the time, patience, wisdom and blessings in whatever you do.

Always remember that you have touch so many people of this forum, and (at least I know personally), it would be hard to repay for all the changes you've done for me.

Your Friend,

-Patrick

Thanks for all of your hard work, dedication and patience!!

See ya around the forum!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back