Farewell

Snake_Charmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was short lived but I enjoyed every min. I said by to my 10 last night. Thanks to anyone who helped me on here. I am still gonna hang out with you guys though Its a fun crowd..... If thats ok :/ im not sure on the "code" of the forum..... :dontknow:

We enjoyed having you, but do hang around. Maybe another 10 is in your future, like an RC, because those extra doors and auto trans probably ruined your experience. :D

It was short lived but I enjoyed every min. I said by to my 10 last night. Thanks to anyone who helped me on here. I am still gonna hang out with you guys though Its a fun crowd..... If thats ok :/ im not sure on the "code" of the forum..... :dontknow:

The code of this forum is, once you started and maintained a great rapport with many or most of the other members, you are claimed as "one of us" and CAN'T leave.;):D.....I'm sure that's in a clause somewheres so... You can't leave. Simple as that.

Ouch !!!

Don't keep it bottled up brother , tell us how you really feel :)

When we meet up at a GTG this summer you can drive my truck and you will understand why. :D Or better yet, maybe E will let you drive his truck!!

The code of this forum is, once you started and maintained a great rapport with many or most of the other members, you are claimed as "one of us" and CAN'T leave.;):D.....I'm sure that's in a clause somewheres so... You can't leave. Simple as that.

So you have to stay, no choice.

That's why I've been here so long (since the beginning) and NOT an active member of any other SRT-10 forum. :burnout:

Heh, I'm an active member of a few other forums that rep cars I haven't had in years. Nothing wrong with hanging out with peeps ya like besides the cars they own. :)

Sorry for your loss

Hey I loved my qc but my brother s rc is on another level I never believed it when I had my qc maybe I was just hating but I saw the light and now im a believer:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back