Faster Every Outing....7.80 @ 90.92mph

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another beautiful day for test and tune. Posted my best time of 7.80 with a 1.89 60' time so I know I have a 10th left on 60' with my best being 1.78.
Beat my Nemisis' in the 04 "L" best time of 7.98 he has a Kenne-Bell S/C with a 15lb. pulley, he is a really nice guy and a really good looking truck. Jimi won the trophy for Fastest Street Tire Truck with a 8.80, he beat the shit out of another "L" for the win.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Oh yeah, I forgot, my Lightning Buddy had his new Shelby GT-500 Muskrat out there with drag radials and a few small bolt ons, beat its time too but he did put up a pretty impressive 7.99

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Frickin A' You guys are post up some really nice times. I can't wait until the weather cools down some more to head to the track.

Jack's truck was S-T-R-O-L-L-I-N-G!!!!. :rock: :rock: It looked real damn good on the track. I swear with a stickier tire and some HAL shocks that truck would pull the front wheels. It looks like it wants to now! :eek: Now if he could get a tune that was worth a shit . . . :eek: ;) (shame on me) The "L" guy was considering ditching the passenger seat, tonneau and other things to try and create a 1/10 or two to come out on top. He's a super nice guy though with two badass rides. That GT-500 is superbad (for a stock car). Not your typical Ford owner. Jack invited him to Macon! :D

I pretty much had the Fastest Street Truck in the bag! If FATdirtyoldmanJACK or that other "L" would have swapped their rear tires out, my ass would have been grass! But hey, a win is a win! I'll definitely need to upgrade my tires before Macon. I was literally spinning the entire way down the track. My best MPH was 86 with only a 8.80 ET. :eek: :) :argh:

Oh, and Mr. Labonte. I'll gladly show you the rear of a black 06 RC w/red accents - just like I showed it to FLCHUB. (It's too damn bad he's not here to defend himself!) BLACK IS KING BABY!!!! :rock: Just ask Stinker, TNVIPER, or supercar1of1 . . . ! :D

DSCN1848.jpg

Last edited:
505'sFastestViper. said:
low 12's you getem jack
Gonna have to break in to the 11's if I expect to run anywhere near Larry (TnViper) Somehow I gotta kick his old, tired ass.:D :D :D :D

FATJACK said:
Gonna have to break in to the 11's if I expect to run anywhere near Larry (TnViper) Somehow I gotta kick his old, tired ass.:D :D :D :D
you will get it is the n20 hitting where it is supose to yet :dontknow: :dontknow:

FATJACK said:
hey go lookb at justins timeslip your runnin faster but a slower et 60 ft times must be killin
\you

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back