Faster Every Outing....7.80 @ 90.92mph

Yeah, I see that. I can not get my 60' times consistant. One pass it will be 1.78 next pass a 1.95 or 2.05.. On my 7.80 pass my 60' was 1.89. IF, IF, IF
the damn thing had been a 1.78 that would have been a 7.69 pass BTW excessive wheelspin does tend to give you higher MPH numbers.

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
Yeah, I see that. I can not get my 60' times consistant. One pass it will be 1.78 next pass a 1.95 or 2.05.. On my 7.80 pass my 60' was 1.89. IF, IF, IF
the damn thing had been a 1.78 that would have been a 7.69 pass
no it would have been more like a 7.50 pass you have to multiply it or even faster

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Congrats Jack:congrats:

Just be careful with it;) We don't need another blown engine:D

Ironhead said:
when i go over 3000 i get wheel spin on dr,s are you spinning at all
3000 would probably be better I just get anxious, guarantee you there have been several times I have left on the mat nitrous and all, DAMN its fun...:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Gonna have to break in to the 11's if I expect to run anywhere near Larry (TnViper) Somehow I gotta kick his old, tired ass.:D :D :D :D

...dont break your truck trying..:slug: ...Last night Torrie emailed me a new tune just for the track...gonna load it later today and see what it does....hehehe...:D

TNVIPER said:
...dont break your truck trying..:slug: ...Last night Torrie emailed me a new tune just for the track...gonna load it later today and see what it does....hehehe...:D

Break my truck HA, you gonna need Torrie to get behind you and push your truck when we finally get to race.:D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back