Fastest NA/RC time ?

Viper7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who holds the record right now for the fastest NA truck anyone know ?

RC
Quad

I'm totally stock with a best of 13.4 on drag radials. I am sure there are plenty of N/A guys in the 12s. I will be there next spring!!

Greg

I have yet to get a clean run in on a day with a decent DA. (Traction) I only go to the track about 3 times a year, so havent worked on getting a decent slip.

Last time out ran a 13.0 at 109 on stock tires but it was 95 degrees out. Stock Vipers were running mid to high 12's that day.

That was also 30rwhp ago.....

Caltracs and a set of M&H cheaters are in my future ;)

Best I got was a 13.2....@ 104 mph 1.9 60'
I KNOW she has 12.7 in her.

Timing was a bitch....
I had the DR's on her and I feel as if I was "babying" her till I had the DS loop on her before I really wound her out. It just played out that by the time I had the loop on.......I ran out of cool weather... So...
We will see in a month and a half.:D
I am soooooooo ready after getting my nose rubbed in it at the Nat's:banghead:

12.771 @ 109.67

Faster could be done on slicks of course, but that is just cheatin....;)

14.4 @ 90+, 2.1 sec 60' (Stock tires). Uncorrected at Fontana. I know what you guys are thinking, I need to mod! :D

Some one should make a sticky of fastest NA and Power adder trucks. Split by Quad and RC.

That way it can be official :)

Allso when i say NA i allso meant to say on stock internals, no cam, heads, etc.

Viper7777 said:
Some one should make a sticky of fastest NA and Power adder trucks. Split by Quad and RC.

Allso when i say NA i allso meant to say on stock internals, no cam, heads, etc.

No NOS either, well thats what NA means to me anyway...:rock:

mopar_mudder said:
No NOS either, well thats what NA means to me anyway...:rock:

aye, Im talking basicaly ever bolt on mod you can do, slicks, you name it with out using a power adder or going internal.

And not cheating by putting a stick to trip the end sensor at the track before your wheels do lol.

Viper7777 said:

I dont see how swapping a cam can be classified as a power adder :dontknow:

N/A is N/A

mopar_mudder said:
12.771 @ 109.67

Faster could be done on slicks of course, but that is just cheatin....;)

Awesome time...love the vid...........looks like it was a perfect day out too.

mmmmtorque said:
I dont see how swapping a cam can be classified as a power adder :dontknow:

N/A is N/A

Well its not, Im basically saying however whats the best this truck can do with not inteneral or power adder mods.

I mean a 522 stroker thats in the 10/11's that is NA is just that NA :)

But with all bolt ons, who has the baseline numbers , seems mopar_mudder is king right now , gratz man

Last edited:
NBT said:
Awesome time...love the vid...........looks like it was a perfect day out too.

Ya it was cool, low 60's I believe, don't know what the DA was. Will probably be about the same time (September) of year before I get to try again this year. I maybe can do a little better, don't think a 12.6 will happen though, but it would be sweet :burnout:

Blakewilder said:
I should have my truck back by then..........well maybe not.....hope itis cool out at least.
Should be real cool by the time you get your truck, cause hell is going to freeze over before that LOL

How about S/C + NOS trucks....:D

I also ran a 12.0 at 117 on street tires....any 11's on street tires....?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back