Fastest production pickup is not the RAM-SRT10!? WTF!?

Guess it lost its title? May 25, 2006 :dontknow: :confused:

no more srt-10 when you search for it... :(

Oh well I don't think that is a US made vehicle, so technically for the USA our truck still hold the record :D :D

-Red

Last edited:
energetic said:

NO Fricken way. I googled to see what it looks like, and that's no pickup truck.

Its a coupe with the back top cut off. Screw that Guiness is WRONG!!!!:mad: :mad:

To be considered a pick up the bed has to be able to detach from the cab. There is noway in hell that you can do that with that thing.

We are still the TOP DOG :rock:

Which means that Dodge should upgrade the engine a little more if they dont want to change their website statement... :p

How about 700hps :D Yummy!!! ;)

LitemUp said:
NO Fricken way. I googled to see what it looks like, and that's no pickup truck.

Its a coupe with the back top cut off. Screw that Guiness is WRONG!!!!:mad: :mad:

To be considered a pick up the bed has to be able to detach from the cab. There is noway in hell that you can do that with that thing.

Can you post a link/photo of this car? Thx mate.

UTE.jpg

I agree. That's no truck. It's no more a truck than the Elcacrapo and Ranchugo were trucks. I wonder what standards guiness uses to define a pickup truck? Sure as hell isn't what we define it as. Wonder if Dodge is going to place a protest? I'd say they have strong grounds to. That ain't no truck...:mad:

Fur is going to fly over this one...

Stretch

Attachments

• maloor8_800.jpg
    maloor8_800.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,263
Last edited:
That's an El Camino/Ranchero-type body, its a mini-truck but not in the same class. Why would they give it title of fastest pickup?

LitemUp said:

I agree, that an't no truck, its a suburu with a Chevy V8

http://www.hsv.com.au/news/2001/vu_maloo.htm

In fact the Chevy SSR is more of a truck than that thing

If this is the case then Dodge should be informed about this and protest as mentioned before... ;)

K-80-123 said:

Sorry, that aint it. That is an FPV (Ford Performance Vehicles) F6 Tornado. At least it's more of a pick up than the Maloo. IT has a separate bed! It is also built by FORD for Austrailia.

Stretch

Last edited:
yep thats deff not a pu... it might meet the requirements of Guiness book or world records... which is probbly pretty lame... prolly only states you need a tail gate and a open bed to be a truck..

what was the top speed posted for our trucks when it was in the guiness book? that is a crock of shit.....why don't they include modded trucks!?

they have the fastest production truck, and fasted modded in there... but this pos aint a truck its a car truck =caruck

I still think we can beat it.

The Aussie did his run on a straight - the Ram SRT was on a oval.

Let 1Fast400's dad take a Ram SRT-10 out on the Salt Flats!!

hey 2ndchance mayeb we can submit your truck for slowest production pickup :) hehehehehhehehheheheh just playin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back