Fastest time on Street tires??

10.88 is the time to beat for a video, the time has been beaten. I wonder if stink will still bet me that 5 grand :)

you orta know by now, I never back down bro;)

but know instead of me waitin on you, you gotta wait on me, the interior is out, along with all the elctronics including pcm, and another thing or two somewhere:D

understood. I don't plan on owning my truck long. I have two interested parties. Just have to wait to get it back in my hands. I'm switching over to the viper car crowed. An 03 vert.

You should call Kevin at UGR the 06 coupe blue white he has is absolutly stunning!!

he REALLY wants rid of it;)

I know of one guy that wants your ride, hope it works out.

My puter is supposed to be on its way back from DC and hopefully it will pass emmissions inspection, if so then I can finish the install of the AEM.

BBbbuuuttt it probably want:( and will have to go another route, but got the fingers crossed. the vec worked well, but after a cerrtain point it got too limited:confused:

Yeah emissions is a bastard. I talked to kevin about the 03 TT vert he had there. Someone put a deposit down before me. It was also the wrong color as I want silver, it was red. In the end, I think I've found exactly what I want. I won't take delivery of it till June or so though. Got some unique stuff being done to it first.

11.838 @ 119.06...no nos...6000 lbs with me in it...

was that with boomers kit or the gf? i remember the gf was in there for awhile right?

gf?....I only have boomer's stuff...

Sounds like we have to go QC vs RC at the Nats again. Give the RCs a second chance.

The problem with a RC is a driver. It's one thing to have the power, another to swap feet and go through the gears. Going through the gears of a high 11 second truck vs a high 10 second truck, big difference.

1Fast400 said:
The problem with a RC is a driver. It's one thing to have the power, another to swap feet and go through the gears. Going through the gears of a high 11 second truck vs a high 10 second truck, big difference.
That's exactly what makes the RC fun. :burnout:

Some of us appreciate a challenge. :rock:

I agree, if I were starting over and building a truck to race, the RC would be a no brainer. It's cheaper to do, less driveline loss and less weight. However, it is nice to haul 5 of your friends. I actually ran an 11.40 with 5 people in my truck. None of them had been down a track before.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back