Fathers' Day Suprise

MacccDaddy

Reaction score
So I go to work yesterday and when I get to the parking lot afterwards I notice that there's a little sticky on my steering wheel that says "Happy Fathers' Day". Hmmmm...hmmmm..walk around and SWEET a magnaflow cat-back installed!

Apparently, my wife ordered me a magnaflow cat-back from Boomer and arranged with the garage to have it sneekily installed while I was at work Friday. :rock: AND put the truck back in the same spot afterwards.

Best fathers day present yet! She knows how to please her man....

Thanks Boomer also!

One question for those of you with this setup, is it normal when it's revving down to make a little pop-pop-pop (like compression backfiring but not as loud)?

MacccDaddy said:
So I go to work yesterday and when I get to the parking lot afterwards I notice that there's a little sticky on my steering wheel that says "Happy Fathers' Day". Hmmmm...hmmmm..walk around and SWEET a magnaflow cat-back installed!

Apparently, my wife ordered me a magnaflow cat-back from Boomer and arranged with the garage to have it sneekily installed while I was at work Friday. :rock: AND put the truck back in the same spot afterwards.

Thanks Boomer also!

One question for those of you with this setup, is it normal when it's revving down to make a little pop-pop-pop (like compression backfiring but not as loud)?

Nice and yes it is normal

Nice!!! Now when you go to the extreme with mods you can always blame her for starting you out...lol. Happy Father's Day.

Damn I spent 2 1/2 hours last night installing mine... Where can I get a women like that!:dontknow:

Anyways Happy Fathers day!

MacccDaddy said:

Thanks Boomer also!

you lucky man :rock: :rock:
PS mine makes alot of pop-pop-pop...with the stock muffler... and on LPG it's even more pop-pop-pop-pop... i like it, it's like aggresive down reving only screaming to go up again !!! :confused: :dontknow: :D

JRSVIPR said:
Grow up.

J.R.

+1... speaking of old men.. what's a good idea for my father? says he want's
nothing... i can do that! lol.. but i'm not a cold hearted bastard like some of
you.. :p:D

Sharpi

Sharpimage said:
+1... speaking of old men.. what's a good idea for my father? says he want's
nothing... i can do that! lol.. but i'm not a cold hearted bastard like some of
you.. :p:D

Sharpi
Take him out to dinner, And a beer. You and him. Just spend some quality time with him. He's your pop.

J.R.

Yes the pop, pop, pop is normal. Ain't it beautiful.... My wife authorized the SC for my Fathers day present. Ain't it wonderful to have a wife that supports throwing tons of money into MODDING!!

My wife :rock: !!!!!!!

MacccDaddy said:

Thanks Boomer also!

Now that's a thoughtful gift...............

I hope she get's a nice payback...........uh, I mean "thank you"..........;)

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back