FATJACKS 7.45 RUN!!!

Prof said:
Jack you keep this up, and you will be in the low 14's with me any day...

And using my slicks too!
I'm trying hard Roy. When am I going to get to see you again???

Just had to bring this back one more time for some of our boisterous new "L" members.
Hopefully next trip to the track will be a little better...

FATJACK said:
Just had to bring this back one more time for some of our boisterous new "L" members.
Hopefully next trip to the track will be a little better...

What shot was this done with?

Woow how did I miss this, CONGRATS Jack. :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

SlicksMH

WooooHoooo thats freaking awsome dude!!! :congrats: :marchmellow: :party: :driver: :driver: :driver: :top: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam: :beer:

At the risk of sounding like "that guy" and I know where Jimi will go with this next time we all get together... I had a dream about you and your truck last night jack. Your eyes were glowing and you had these big angel wings behind you... Seriously, I was in a damn 80s video about drivin' 55 with Angels in the Truck Cab (Angels in the Outfield anyone?). Then you were going to let me wash my truck in your driveway, and I tore up your grass, and Betty was making Mac and Cheeze. Strange huh?

Oh how a single video could haunt me so. Definitely more of a driver than me :p

BriteCrawler said:
At the risk of sounding like "that guy" and I know where Jimi will go with this next time we all get together... I had a dream about you and your truck last night jack. Your eyes were glowing and you had these big angel wings behind you... Seriously, I was in a damn 80s video about drivin' 55 with Angels in the Truck Cab (Angels in the Outfield anyone?). Then you were going to let me wash my truck in your driveway, and I tore up your grass, and Betty was making Mac and Cheeze. Strange huh?

Oh how a single video could haunt me so. Definitely more of a driver than me :p

:D

Quoted for future reference! :p :laugh:

Nice Jack! I missed this thread also! Maybe you want to trade your RC for a QC? :D Oh yeah I dont own a Qc anymore LOL:argh:

FASTFOOD said:
Nice Jack! I missed this thread also! Maybe you want to trade your RC for a QC? :D Oh yeah I dont own a Qc anymore LOL:argh:
Have you ran that beast yet, that is the first rail v10 gen III right?:rock: :rock: :rock:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Have you ran that beast yet, that is the first rail v10 gen III right?:rock: :rock: :rock:
Yeah tell us something about the dragster:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Yeah tell us something about the dragster:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
She is currently at FNO race cars:argh: here in Concord. The back half had (3) different wall thickness tubes patched together and with all the torque would have ripped her in two! So they are going to strech and widen the rear end to accept the heart of my baby from the cage back! It's just taking time to come up with the $3K for it. Three kids in 3 years will drain ye ol wallet LOL.

DevilDawg3097 said:
To my knowledge, but maybe some of the keyboard surfers can find out for sure I dont want to make that claim yet.

has jack caltracs on his truck? It was a fast run, great job!!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back