Favorite energy drinks

wheredwhogo?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to see what your fav energy drink is. My favorite is grape NOS, my second is Monster Green. My least favorite would be red bull.

I'm pretty sure most folks already know this... But, mine is Red Bull... :eek: :p

Monster, NOS, and others are just too sweet/syrupy to mix with Vodka. :dontknow: ;)

LoveThisTruck said:
Blue monster... Rip-it's are pretty good too, and cheap as hell:D

Yeah, the rip it's are good for such a cheap price. They have them for free over here in Iraq at all the chow halls....excuse me, dinning facilities....

wheredwhogo? said:
Yeah, the rip it's are good for such a cheap price. They have them for free over here in Iraq at all the chow halls....excuse me, dinning facilities....

LOL that's where I got hooked on them. I'd take like 8 of them every time I actually got to eat:D

:rock: :rock: :rock: Hair of The Dog :rock: :rock: :rock:
makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. like the good ol days :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

well...my favorite would be 8 shots of espresso iced down from starbucks.

I will go monster blue or sugar free red bull, if I go SF Red bull I will have 3:D

I have a caffeine issue...I usually have 2-3 cups of coffee before bed.

Try speed stack if you really want some juice!!! 250mg of caffeine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine would be half a glass of 151 and half a glass of coke and man that sure dose wake me up:rock: :rock: :rock:

i usually drink rockstar (black can)... I like their punched as well... someone reccomened the NOS on this board a while back.... and I think I like that the best.... problem is they don't sell it by the case @ costco....:p ... never been a huge fan of red bull.....

Energy drink...? We don't need no stinking energy drinks, Gringo.....

Fire up a Cohiba Esplendido and inhale the whole thing............

If that doesn't light yer ass on fire, nothing will.........

Or, maybe yer favorite sweetie will inhale all of YOUR Esplendido.......

Either way.....:rock:

D

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back