Feb. 9th Texas Motorplex

Big B's SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
startin this thread in the hopes i might get some more SRT 10's to show up...the Dodge talk guys are gonna make a GTG out of it....i would just like to see some 10's come out...only reason for me not going would be weather...so anybody that can, come on out....Texas Motorplex is south of Dallas by about 45 minutes to an hour, will post a link to their website...http://www.texasmotorplex.com/

everybody bought srt 10's to just look good??? or just to race from stop light to stop light.....i know what it is you guys dont have a silver 10 so you feel that not having the fastest one there is no reason to come out and get beat....well if ya come i'll tell the dodge hemi guys to take it easy on us....

I am going to try to make this one... What about some of the other track guys?

Oldguy
Zollie (I know you just got a new one)
Josh
Anthony

......it's been a while, we need a gtg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is in ennis right?? i'd love to go, couldn't make it till around 1. how much does it cost to run your truck? i'm sure that track is WAY better than my local one. do they prep the track for test n tune or just run it with nothing

no they prep and it is a nhra all concrete track...racing dont start until 12 noon and the price is 15 to race and 10 to watch....i think the prices are right....

i am glad u gonna try and come...one of the dodge talk guys has a RC daytona that he has worked on and said he can pull low 13's...need u out there or big red to put him in his place...i am gonna give it a good try....

I get off at noon, it says it's an hour and a half drive so see you in about 12:30 LOL. I should be there around 1:30.

i will get there between 11 and 12 and will be there all day...remember that besides needing a helmet for anybody that runs under 14 seconds, everyone has to have jeans to race....if the weather holds up should be a nice day....see ya guys saturday....

>>All I am waiting on is new tires, the current ones look like DR....

BigRed460 said:
I get off at noon, it says it's an hour and a half drive so see you in about 12:30 LOL. I should be there around 1:30.
dude ennis is about 4 hours for us to drive to.

Back