February 2024 - MEDIA SECTION FEATURED TRUCK

I'll look for Stinkers and he may be the feature creature for March :D
Would like to see stinkers truck build pic progress and rebuild progress pics if there are any .. I believe he built the 1st twin Turbo 10 . At the 1st Panama I believe he sun a main bearing and had to have it towed back home .. no idea about the repair on it since !

Would like to see stinkers truck build pic progress and rebuild progress pics if there are any .. I believe he built the 1st twin Turbo 10 . At the 1st Panama I believe he sun a main bearing and had to have it towed back home .. no idea about the repair on it since !
I think you're right! Good memory :D I'll research ;)

Rusty brain doors open once in a while ,, But damn that WD-40 is getting expensive to loosen the rusty hinges :confused:

Stinker has to have a lot of info on the Brutal 10 as long as he’s been a member.. maybe he will pop on here and even update sometime .

Tony is 10 to the fifth more bitter than anyone else that’s ever been on this forum. It would be truly an event if he shared. I’ve seen his dedication to his feelings, I’m not holding my breath

Tony is 10 to the fifth more bitter than anyone else that’s ever been on this forum. It would be truly an event if he shared. I’ve seen his dedication to his feelings, I’m not holding my breath
Seems that started around the time when he became a vendor .. I’ll call it the vendor wars .

That's true. So many bitter folks. I don't see why we can't just all get along.

Whatever.

The bitter root!! Will eat you up from the inside

Like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die!!!

That's true. So many bitter folks. I don't see why we can't just all get along.

Whatever.
Without the positive and the negative we would all be Stepford wives .. Emotions are a waste of time 99.9% of the time ! Spock was right “LIVE LONG AND PROSPER “ . Don’t sweet the little things unless the become a massive pile of a big thing ,, THEN KICK ITS ASS BUD BEFORE IT STARTS, or it will fester into a boil and pop ! Hahaha

Only if you let it !
Okay you last two comments make perfect sense!!

my Dad used to say the world would be boring if everyone drive a green Ford. Lol lol - we always had Dodges just to make sure we weren't boring:cool:

All the good drama threads usually got deleted :mad:

So isn't FSTJacks truck cool!!!
:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back