feeler:04 srt10 turboed s

ctsrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i have been tossing the idiea around about selling the Srt-10
the truck for the most part has treated me good but i think its time for it to be enjoyed by a other person.
DETAILS AS FOLLOWED
2004 DODGE RAM SRT10 #1665
42,347 miles
HAS A STS RUNNING @ 8PSI(NO PROBLEMS)
Garrett 76mm turbo w dual tail wastegates
48psi injectors
jegs catch can, blue silcone hoses, bassani headers, motor built snake pit
cyclone flex-a-lite fan,weisco coated pistons,k1 rods,manley valves,vec3,
ATI harmonic balancer, im sure im missing a few others, krc tuned,
Brand new transmission with maybe 2200 miles on it and new southbend clutch.
Now the truck
20% window tint, limo back window, cal vue mirrors, black grilcraft grill, jdm black headlights&fogs,30,000k ultra blue hid lights,tinted led tail lights,smoked 3rd brake light,painted door handles and antenna mask,stinkers 2inch drop,custom magnaflow exhaust modded to the sts,line of fire under the tail gate,bedliner,nightrunner wheels,new general grapplers.
inside
X-metal short shifter, jvc nx5000 dvd cd nav, has blue tooth, diamond audio d1000 amp 2ch, followed by 2 diamond audio d8 subs, boston speakers, powered by a diamond d 300 4ch amp,
im asking $28,500 for it.
truck makes 764 rwhp and 837 tq. anything i missed may be in my sig
please p.m me about the truck and the only reason im selling it is cause its been sitting for 3 months and i forsee it moving anytime soon with the way work has been for me and buying a home and having a car to drive all the time.
Picture076.jpg

Picture078.jpg

Picture080.jpg

Last edited:
you should post up more pics of the engine, turbos ECT to help with the sale. how much for the neon? lol

oh and does it come with the crown vic in the sig? i was going to buy one for 5500 in a few months, but if your is thrown in....

ill post pics of everything else once im home and i can get to my other computer where the pics are. as far as the neon u can ask my bother for it.it just sits cause hes got my old r/t

I really would love to see more pictures... Where are you located? Might be the perfect truck for me to get back in the club...

TREKER said:
Dont be silly Paul... You're not selling...
THINKING ABOUT IT???'
I pulled my 05 cummins out of the darkness after it sat for almost 2years and i started to fool around with that since im moving into a new home. and im tossing the idea around do i park the srt and let it sit like i did the other truck, or sell it toally. and latey i havent been to happy with it maybe ill park it and not look at it for a few months.

Last edited:
don't know, i searched and he never even made a post about it... kinda sucks. seeing as how i want to build my own turbo kit i could use ideas.

scoobert said:
no photos? damn i really wanted to see the turbo setup, i haven't seen one on these trucks yet and i am curious.

If you do a search for some of my threads I have pictures of my STS setup. I can try to post some later. I'm on the ship and the internet is super slow.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back