Feeler:Part Out

brassmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to sell the truck and have come to the conclusion that I might just sell all the performance parts on it. Wondering if I can get it all sold before I start trying to track down stock parts.

I would need to get some stock radiator pipes, stock intake w/ hoses, and a factory catback.

What I have is:
Bassani Headers
JMB Catless mids
Magnaflow Catback modded so no bottleneck
JMB Hardpipes
JMB Intake w/ CC setup

Hardpipes, intake, and catch can are red.

Let me know if you are interested. The sooner I get those stock parts I need the sooner I will get the stuff off.

Last edited:
I'm interested and have all the factory stuff. I'd really just be interested in the piping and cold air and headers but have the entire exhaust to trade as well as intake and radiator hoses and exhaust manifolds. How much plus trade?

VIPER said:
everyone selling there truck :( :( :( :( :(
NOPE:D But I am getting ready to tear into her again:marchmellow: :argh: Finish the shit my lazy ass didnt do this summer.

If it helps I have the stock manifolds, pay for shipping.

DevilDawg3097 said:
NOPE:D But I am getting ready to tear into her again:marchmellow: :argh: Finish the shit my lazy ass didnt do this summer.

If it helps I have the stock manifolds, pay for shipping.

yep ! same here bud - iv been spending about 4-5 hrs aday and all weekend in the GAR for about 3mth's

VIPER said:
yep ! same here bud - iv been spending about 4-5 hrs aday and all weekend in the GAR for about 3mth's
You better then me:p Had the calipers for over a month just finished:marchmellow: So the slicks will have to wait till spring now:slug: :slug:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back