feels like home

avmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you to all the mewmbers on this site, I have been here for alittle while now and I'm usually pretty quiet. But any time i need some info or just needed to vent you guys and gals have been here. I finaly got to meet a few of the members at a GTG at Prof house and all were nice to be around.

It seems even though there are squabels and bitch fests from time to time, that's what gives this place a sweet vibe, I see how people give their support to thoughs who need it weither it be monatery or moral and ask for nothing in return. I guess thats why this place feels like a home away from home. Ok now that all the mushiness is out of me i can get back to beeing an asshole.

The three comments above are from people that are so diverse...it is amazing, but as nowwhat says...it is the difference that makes us so strong.

The trucks bring total strangers together as if we have been lifelong friends. We all have a common interest with these things and it is nice to find a place where you feel you can just BS.

And Randy, John really knows what he is talking about!:D :D :D

And to think I'm thinking about selling my truck or trading it in....

If you want to have a really good time make sure to be at the Nats this year. You will be glad you did.

Bill.

avmech said:
I just wanted to say thank you to all the mewmbers on this site, I have been here for alittle while now and I'm usually pretty quiet. But any time i need some info or just needed to vent you guys and gals have been here. I finaly got to meet a few of the members at a GTG at Prof house and all were nice to be around.

It seems even though there are squabels and bitch fests from time to time, that's what gives this place a sweet vibe, I see how people give their support to thoughs who need it weither it be monatery or moral and ask for nothing in return. I guess thats why this place feels like a home away from home. Ok now that all the mushiness is out of me i can get back to beeing an asshole.

Here, here...well said!!!:rock: :D

Yeah its a real lovefest here...................now go street racing and share your story.......feel the love now?;) LOL Point being, lots of different folks here, but the Viper truck brings us together. For 3 years its been the best site(this group) on the web IMO.:rock:

patrick

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back