Few shots of the cars/truck

Srt-BoZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Silver Porsche is a friends, but black is best !

much+likey.jpg

Nicks+shit+015.jpg

Likey.jpg

NOICE F'N HOMESTEAD DUDE!!!:rock:

Vehicles ain't bad either!;) :D

When ya gonna let the SRT lay down a monster burn-out in that driveway?:aetsch: :laugh:

760i v12, i love it rides like a dream and gets pretty good gas mileage, it even has a little fridge in the back lol. Ive got some classic camaro's i need to get some good pics of them but heres a pic of a custom 57 chevy i picked up at a show in alabama. burnt orange 454 pretty large cam and nice heads. Alligator interior is alittle much but its a head turner

burnt.jpg

Awsome Pics man!!! Ive got a 69 Z28 Camaro myself...

Srt-BoZ said:
760i v12, i love it rides like a dream and gets pretty good gas mileage, it even has a little fridge in the back lol. Ive got some classic camaro's i need to get some good pics of them but heres a pic of a custom 57 chevy i picked up at a show in alabama. burnt orange 454 pretty large cam and nice heads. Alligator interior is alittle much but its a head turner

Nice lookin' truck! :eek: I love how you can hide that big 'ol intake UNDER the hood. heheheh... :rock:

It's too bad you live all the way up in Destin... You could come to the GTG (Mod Party) I'm having at the house next month. :( We could trade some laps in the Vette's. :D

Dominick572 said:
Awsome Pics man!!! Ive got a 69 Z28 Camaro myself...

yea i have a 69 z28 dz 302 matching numbers, its my favorite car, shes blue with white stripes.

Yea destin is a hike from south florida but let me know of any things goin on closer lol

Srt-BoZ said:
yea i have a 69 z28 dz 302 matching numbers, its my favorite car, shes blue with white stripes.

Yea destin is a hike from south florida but let me know of any things goin on closer lol

Not Matching numbers :mad: but its only got 36k miles on it...Spotless. Plan on putting it up for sale soon. Starting to make sure everything is 100% now.
Going to buy a house in North Carolina with the money. Going down to look the begging of April, Im excited. :D

nice, although i know it must be hard to part a house is important unless u live in the truck :D

Nice rides ,but of course being me I would take the 57 over the late ones <G>
Gater interior huh not sure I would like that but what the hey you are in Fla. right
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Great pics Boz.............f#cking cool looking pad!!! That would run you about 5 mil on Maui..........not on the water either!!

Post some pics of the older hot rods.

patrick

OMG!!!! Beautiful truck bro!!!!! I'm just finishing several new additions to my 54 Willys. I'll post pics when were done!!!:D

Yea sorry Kalani no yellow :dontknow: maybe one day

Ronnie ill def want to see some pics when you get it done :idea:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back