Fidanza flywheel

Stanimal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought this used. Wont run in my 04. Everything bolted up fine and turned straight. Installed new friction plate. Won't work with 04 apparently, so 05/06 only. Have $200 in it after buying and new plate. Will take $150 plus shipping. Paypal ready.

Edit- apparently only one pic will upload from my phone. Too aggrivated to mess with it. Pm me if interested and ill text more pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    661.7 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
05 wont work on a 04. Crank position sensor reads off flywheel on 04, 05 and 06 have it in the side of the block reading the crank itself

i hate you had an issue with that.
i can assure you that it came out of an 04 though, so i don't know what's up with that...
unless somebody switched the crank position sensor on my old 04? which i guess could have been possible:dontknow:

Not your fault and not blaming you in any way bud. I can't explain why it did it but it did. I wanted to test it right away and bolted my stock flywheel on, left the trans out and turned the key. Fired right up.

I'm not familiar with the 04 crank pickup but is it adjustable as far as setting the distance between the sensor and the trigger? I know this is critical with any style of magnetic pickup and your spacing has to be close enough to produce the minimum voltage signal needed by the PCM.

The Fidenza is made to work with 03-06 with no issues. I see the crank trigger spacers are there. Do notice some bolts were changed. I wonder if they're tripping the crank signal wrong? I've never had an issue with then myself and install them often. :dontknow:
Glws though.

Fidanza sent me those bolts. They have been loctite'd in and can bet they wont come back out without a serious fight. I dont know why it wouldn't work, all I know is it was so far out of time it would stall the starter after half a revolution.

Got an aluminum flywheel I got from Venomous. Don't know if its a Fidanza but looks like the one in you picture. Has maybe 50 miles on it. I thought it was causing my clutch problem but it wasn't that, put my old flywheel back in, same problem.. It was in my 04. If your interested PM me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back