FILLED MY TANK AGAIN TODY

01VIPERGTS/ACR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My poor piggy bank is catching hell here lately.

ATT58919101.jpg

How big is the tank on that thing anyway? Can't be that bad, can it?

You could always trade it for a Prius...:p

01VIPERGTS/ACR said:
My poor piggy bank is catching hell here lately.

If it's that bad, it sure would look nice in the garage next to the Yellow and Black Cobra.;) :D

And I don't mean the damn pig either.:p

I *think* mine has an 18 gallon tank?:confused:

If I have one bitch about the Viper, it's the fuel capacity. It's only good for about 200 miles, then it needs to be refilled again. And again. And again...:dontknow:

You should feel lucky... I just filled my Dually (07 Ram 3500 Diesel), and it cost me $118.00, thank god I can run about 2.5 weeks on a tank in that thing...

azpyroguy said:
You should feel lucky... I just filled my Dually (07 Ram 3500 Diesel), and it cost me $118.00, thank god I can run about 2.5 weeks on a tank in that thing...

I had a '75 D200 Crwe Cab w/440 in it,and it had dual tanks that heald 60 gallons !!! You think the 10 is a thirsty bitch,let me tell ya !!!! But man I sure do miss that badd boy !!!:rock:

Stinker said:
300 gallons.................$4 a gallon................range....................maybe 1200 miles

math sux:D

I feel for you O/OPS, and the prices that you have to pay... I think that the strike was a good thing, but could have been better orchestrated to have more of effect... hopefully you guys do it again.... I know it did not help alot, but it definatley got the attention of many.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back