DSC07288.jpg

DSC07289.jpg

DSC07290.jpg

DSC07291.jpg

DSC07292.jpg

DSC07293.jpg

DSC07294.jpg

DSC07296.jpg

Very nice. But the door emblems not being in the same location on each side would bug me to no end!:D

bigike said:
LOOKS GREAT!

What kit did you go with?

Now get rid of them chrome srt10's on the side!!!!!! :)

I went with Stinker's kit. Love it!! no vibrations and it went right in no problems:D
I think I am gonna remove all emblems and have the aint redone. I am the second owner and there are several nicks and scrapes all around and it is driving me crazy.

Man I love the 06 emblems!

Yeah I got some painting and new headliner to put in, as soon as my tranny woes go away.............. along with a engine build and and and and and

i see a nice looking tj in the background there and one across the street. do you go wheelin any?

That beast is bad to the bone!!!!!!!! I don't know if I'd change the stock wheels but if I ever did it would be those!!!! Love the engine..those superchargers look so bad ass with the ram intake.......btw what is that little filter I always see on the valve covers????

~PMs

kickinassrt-10 said:
That beast is bad to the bone!!!!!!!! I don't know if I'd change the stock wheels but if I ever did it would be those!!!! Love the engine..those superchargers look so bad ass with the ram intake.......btw what is that little filter I always see on the valve covers????

Thanks bro,
The filter is simply a valve cover breather. These engines create alot of blow bye at high RPMs that gets redirected back into the intake in stock form. One upgrade is a catch can that simply dumps this blow bye into a container that you drain occasionally. I am going to put a dump system on it (instead of the blow bye going into a can it goes into the exhaust at the collectors thus ther is nothing to drain and it creates a negative pressure in the engine)

I am going to be down in S FL the first 2 weeks of April on vacation (WPB) I'll have to find out where everyone hangs out and do a little racen. I gre up down there street racing mustangs!

davo19 said:
i see a nice looking tj in the background there and one across the street. do you go wheelin any?

Try to but just been busy with everything else lately.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back