Finally... 5:13 driving vid + Burnout

INFAMOU$

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Sorry it took so long to get a video up of the 5:13's unfortunately I had change my Flywheel again as the SPEC one wouldn't allow the CPS to pick up proper readings. I got a Fidanza in there now and all is good.

Here is the driving video with the gears... kind of boring but for those that are interested. Don't mind my half ass editing:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQEcHxBnA0A[/ame]

Here is a burnout video I did later in the day leaving a friends shop:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv1Iyyi0cUI&list=UURw9m4O1Cndb2I64hohBEZg[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Outstanding

Great video, excellent burnout, and outstanding looking truck. Well done, Sir!

Thanks guys... I honestly love the gears but of course it's a thing of preference. Reminds me of the first time I installed 3:73's in a fox body mustang back in the day lol.

it can sure make one fun and responsive driving on the streets but the highway driving can get old in a hurry. sounds good going thru the gears

it can sure make one fun and responsive driving on the streets but the highway driving can get old in a hurry. sounds good going thru the gears
2k RPM at 80 is fine by me... That's where the one clip shows. But like I said it's all preference as it sure doesn't help fuel mileage any!

-Infamou$

Seriously though, what's the difference between the gears?, and what's the best choice? :D

The difference between the gears is how fast your going and how quickly you can accelerate. For example, you can accelerate quicker in first gear than in fifth gear, but you can go faster in fifth than you can in first. Hope to his helps. :D

The difference between the gears is how fast your going and how quickly you can accelerate. For example, you can accelerate quicker in first gear than in fifth gear, but you can go faster in fifth than you can in first. Hope to his helps. :D

Oh WOW, I've been doing it wrong for a long time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back