FINALLY...7.99 @ 88 mph

Ironhead said:
ok explain the window switch thing in detail jack

In theory it activates the nitrous at a predetermined RPM when it senses WOT voltage from your TPS. It has different settings available, I have mine set at 3000 low and 5500 high. Now if I could just get it to work right it would be OK.

Congratulations!!! :congrats:

I wish I were there to witness it!! I'm damn sure glad you came over to drink beer with us last night!!!!

Roz-SRT said:
Congratulations!!! :congrats:

I wish I were there to witness it!! I'm damn sure glad you came over to drink beer with us last night!!!!

I wanted you to post my timeslip for me. I had it with me, but I forgot, imagine that!:eek: :eek: :eek:

FATJACK said:
I wanted you to post my timeslip for me. I had it with me, but I forgot, imagine that!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm suprised you remembered how to get to the house!!! :p Bring it over today and I'll get it posted for you, sir.

Well I am going to whore Jacks thread....... We went to the track yesterday again. More Mustangs then you could shack a stick at. Jack has a little grudge match with a tricked out lightning. Kenne Bell SC bigger pully JLP everything and slicks. Jack with something wrong with his nitrous goes out there and gives him a SRT10 welcome and Wins. Then his buddy comes races me and .................... the 10's remain on top. :D Just though I would share!

Oh and if those guys ever read this forum refer to chicken below..........

IT might have been. This guy is the guy I beat out in that car show in the spring. (HAHAHAHA) But it may be the same. I raced his body in a black one and waas having a hard time getting into third and still beat him it was a good afternoon.......

There are always 4-5 Lightnings at the track here. They group together at the far end of the parking lot. I have never been able to line up with one with my truck but did run a couple when I had the SRT8 Charger....easily left em in the dust...

godd times and runs guys. way to represent up there in TN.:rock:

bigike said:
Hey Jack good run...........your almost as fast as quad cabs now!

Since then I have ran 7.80 in the 1/8th and 12.22 in the 1/4, was really hoping to see the 11's, will be there soon. Got to get the wheelspin under control.

FATJACK said:
Still trying to iron out the bugs on the new nitrous system, I believe if I knew more about the NOS Window Switch I could get it to work much better. The switch is supposed to activate the nitrous system when it senses WOT thru voltage on the system. I have it set to open between 3000 and close at 5500 rpm. It is actually activating at 4800 rpm and then it hits the rev limiter right then not giving much time with the nitrous activated. This is an NOS #15982 Window Switch, anybody know how to work this thing???

For some reason Jack, I was thinking you were talking about the NoS sytem on the wheelchair.. I wanna see some numbers from THAT set up..:D

Venom Power said:
For some reason Jack, I was thinking you were talking about the NoS sytem on the wheelchair.. I wanna see some numbers from THAT set up..:D
I'm pretty sure ManPurdy and I ran in the 5's with it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back