Finally finished painting the hood pad

jbilledeaux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'm gonna try and post these of the hood insulator, air box, and the car I'm thinkin bout buyin the wife:rock:

Attachments

• JM1FE174290401654.jpg
    JM1FE174290401654.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 176
  • JM1FE174290401654(2).jpg
    JM1FE174290401654(2).jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 164
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 188
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 197
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
I have been outsmarted by this damn computer, but I have posted a couple just not the hood insulator yet, I'll try again
:mad:

Last but not least:rock:

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 239
I know I'm hoin up my thread, but it took me 6 months to get off my lazy a$$ and paint that insulator. Hemibates gave me the idea, so I had hell locating paint that wouldn't keep bleedin through the material. Red is just caliper paint and the silver is some paint the wife found at the arts and crafts place

jbilledeaux said:
I know I'm hoin up my thread, but it took me 6 months to get off my lazy a$$ and paint that insulator. Hemibates gave me the idea, so I had hell locating paint that wouldn't keep bleedin through the material. Red is just caliper paint and the silver is some paint the wife found at the arts and crafts place

thats a nice clean touch man :rock: looks OEM

Nice touch, I love cheap little things like this that really stand out, I think I may borrow this idea myself

very nice:rock: :rock: :rock:

what kind of wiper blades are those????:dontknow: :dontknow:

ZCx said:
very nice:rock: :rock: :rock:

what kind of wiper blades are those????:dontknow: :dontknow:
The wipers are MOPAR flats with no metal rods, it cleans the shi& out of the windshield, cost was about $50.00, but to me its well worth it, no streaks!:rock:

Hey man those rx-8's arent the most reliable vehicles on the road. And only mazda techs can really work on those rotary motors. I know a couple mazda techs and they said that they are some of the worst cars built:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

GADodgetech said:
Hey man those rx-8's arent the most reliable vehicles on the road. And only mazda techs can really work on those rotary motors. I know a couple mazda techs and they said that they are some of the worst cars built:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
The wife really likes it, I'm tryin to get her to let me get "her" the SRT 8 six speed silver challenger on our lot:rock: , but she likes the Mazda better. I'm still workin on her:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back