Finally found one with low miles! 18,980 2005 RC 6speed silver New guy from Nashville

hwmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tennessee. Title filled up to soon lol.

Well after searching for a long time found my Viper Truck!

2005 RC SRT-10 6 speed Has a lot of the option and not alot of miles 18,980 to be exact!

8888467-1-5-b7a4a946_zps0af823ee.jpg

8888467-7-5-ea6ca34c_zpsb45c62da.jpg

8888467-4-5-406ca34c_zps50a12b9d.jpg

8888467-2-5-2fa5a946_zpsf699ce41.jpg

8888467-31-5-38358a5e_zps3a378efc.jpg

And this is my 07 Z1000 that may go in the back of it for a trip or two out to Deals Gap aka the tail of the dragon :evil: (Yes I know there is a spoiler but no worries it will be a quick release when im done with it.)
IMG_1532_zpsaf772110.jpg

Oh yeah about me....... spent 6 years in the army as a 63S heavy wheeled mechanic hence the name hw mech. owned a few big rigs and called it a trucking company for a while, I now work for a Hydraulic company rebuilding hydraulics and doing mech work on cranes and anything that breaks, we have some nice toys in our shop ive been learning couple lathes and digital drill presses all the nice stuff for glueing metal together ect.

welcome to the RBC:rock::burnout::rock:

sharp beast:rock: enjoy her

theres been a couple of Viper Truck GTGs at the dragons tail. looks like it was a blast

Finally found one with low miles! 18,980 2005 RC 6speed silver New guy from Nas

Welcome!!! Best viper truck forum period!!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

Welcome to the RBC!!!:rock:

Those stripes need to go.:D

Yeah i dont know if they are just a sticker not sure tho the truck is being delivered this week. I know its not factory thats for sure. what trucks came with them factory, the red ones?

I hope they are not painted !!!

Last edited:
Yeah i dont know if they are just a sticker not sure tho the truck is being delivered this week. I know its not factory thats for sure. what trucks came with them factory, the red ones?

I hope they are not painted !!!

VCA's and CE's are the only ones that are factory.;)

not sure on that terminology what is mine?

OOPS my bad. The viper club edition there was only 50 of those ever made electric blue with white stripes. Commerative Editions are white with blue stripes and there was 200 of them made.;) The one in my sig pic is a CE:)

Here's a VCA!!
large_01.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome from the wild west.....try the truck on dragon tail..... cant wait 2 C quick release wing....have yaself a home run day heah.....:rock:

Thanks everyone cant wait to get the beast Ive been a viper fan for years just cant justify the car so I went with the truck more useful for me having a boat and hauling stuff

Welcome to the VTCOA!

Welcome man. I'm also Army, stationed at Campbell. When I get back from Afghanistan some of the locatl TN guys and I are looking to do a G2G, possibly do a dyno day and hangout at DBR High Performance in Spring Hill, something along those lines. You should join us.

Welcome man. I'm also Army, stationed at Campbell. When I get back from Afghanistan some of the locatl TN guys and I are looking to do a G2G, possibly do a dyno day and hangout at DBR High Performance in Spring Hill, something along those lines. You should join us.

Hell yeah! Im defiantly in on that one! Just now installing a computer on my bike so that will need to be fine tuned and beer helps hahah

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back