Finally got her!!!

rocco787

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been lurkin on here for a couple months but now I am officially an owner and I couldnt be happier. 2005 RC silver...and bone stock. From every angle it looks like she was very well taken care of minus some minor curb rash on the passenger side wheels. Only other thing that I recently discovered after some research is I have the inevitable clutch pedal squeak which is a tell tale of the clutch slave takin a poop. But anyway, plan is to upgrade to the viper slave when I find it harder to shift. So its been good learning from yall so far and hopefully learn more, maybe meet up some of you down the road.

Here she is. Fresh off the road trip home from Maryland to New Orleans.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371496669.594306.jpg

Welcome to the VTCoA as an owner!!! Looks very clean and congrats! :D

Welcome....

Change that clutch fluid and add some life to your clutch

I see...
So I should plan on replacing both? Besides ebay is there a good place to shop for these?

Yessir, Venomous1 Racing can fix you up for sure. I'd do master just to rid squeak if lubing doesn't work. Slave either works and disengages clutch or doesn't so if you can drive it is leave it ;-)
Try a good flush/bleed and see how that does first. You've already spent too much lately :)
Lets make it faster!:chain:

Last edited:
Yessir, Venomous1 Racing can fix you up for sure. I'd do master just to rid squeak if lubing doesn't work. Slave other works and disengages clutch or doesn't so if you can drive it is leave it ;-)
Try a good flush/bleed and see how that does first. You've already spent too much lately :)
Lets make it faster!:chain:

Im good, got her for a killer price so got some money to spare.
Besides I will spare no expense in keeping my new baby running right.
Ill try doin a good flush on the clutch first...but whats pricing for upgraded parts?

welcome to the RBC:rock::rock::rock:

nice road trip. what was the m.p.g.'s????

Im good, got her for a killer price so got some money to spare.
Besides I will spare no expense in keeping my new baby running right.
Ill try doin a good flush on the clutch first...but whats pricing for upgraded parts?

IMHO there aren't "upgraded" parts per se. Our factory parts have gotten the fastest times period! Including stock clutches ;-)
I recommend Centerforce now but hydraulics I use stock truck parts and have had no issue in 40k miles and hundreds of track passes :chain:

I was under the impression that "upgrading" to the viper master/slave was a popular fix to our apparent achilles heal?

I was under the impression that "upgrading" to the viper master/slave was a popular fix to our apparent achilles heal?

I honestly have tried both and recommend stock hydraulics bro. Take from a guy and other guys that race and have racked up miles ;-)
Bleeding and contaminated fluid are almost always the prob. I can get you a great deal on whichever route you choose though bro. ;)

I honestly have tried both and recommend stock hydraulics bro. Take from a guy and other guys that race and have racked up miles ;-)
Bleeding and contaminated fluid are almost always the prob. I can get you a great deal on whichever route you choose though bro. ;)

Sweet, I had planned on posing this question separately to get clarification but Im good.
Thanks for the info brotha and Ill hit you up when and if the time comes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back