Finally got my boat

mxzx440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i put an order in for a new 07 mastercraft X2 in feburary. It finally came in. But when i got there, they had 2, I had orignially wanted the Blue and yellow scheme, but they gave me a choce since both boats pretty much had identical options, when i seen the black and graphite scheme i fell in love. So i chose that one. So just got it home, haven't even had it out on the lake yet, stupid work.

Attachments

• x2.jpg
    x2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 85
  • x23.jpg
    x23.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 107
  • x24.jpg
    x24.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 103
eddie102870 said:
SWEET!!!!!

:dito:

That's pretty much badass. :rock:

mx, you're not typing so well, its like you're sick or something. ;) :D

mxzx440 said:
lol work, its so mind boggling boring and hot

And what's your definition of 'hot'? How hot can it get in Canada? :p We're only expecting 112F today.....Steering wheel on the truck showed 164F with my IR after lunch. Heading home shortly and will be spending some time in the pool. Nice boat btw! :rock:

...And we all think these trucks use a lot of gas????

That thing is gonna d-r-i-n-k it!!!:hahaha: :laugh: :rofl:

Nice F'n Ship ya got there Cap'n!!!:rock: :beer: :rock:

well this past week it has been goin between 30 and 40 degrees celsius so to you that would be 86 to 104

enjoy it because it will be 1 of the 2 best days you will ever have with it, because you know what they say, the best days is when you buy it and when you sell it,,,,,,,You got a fine looking boat and a nice trailer. I hope you have many fun filled family days on it.... buy the way , I see no rod holders.

just messing with you man, I spend 6 months out of the year on boats and love every min of it.:rock:

it is 425 hp, everybody can come for a ride when they come up here to canada, and yah, i love boating, cost an arm and a leg, but its hard to beat a day on the lake, and can use my hands for the rod, the tower is for holding the fish

mxzx440 said:
it is 425 hp, everybody can come for a ride when they come up here to canada, and yah, i love boating, cost an arm and a leg, but its hard to beat a day on the lake, and can use my hands for the rod, the tower is for holding the fish

Thanks for the offer, I will keep it in mind when I visit relatives in Alberta..

Where did you pick up your SRT10 if you don't mind me asking?

Will

Yeah you should bring that thing out here to Alberta, put it on some real lakes.. :) Not those ponds in sask, hah.

I really do love that color too! I've seen quite a few Mastercrafts with wild paint jobs and frankly that black/graphite is much better.

Happy and safe boating!!

a dealership here in cold lake alberta, it is originally from kentucky though or so they say

lol oh i live right by and work in alberta, and i will stick to my sask lakes

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back