Finally got my miniature!!!!

hawk02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been wanting to order one of these for a while and finally did before they were all gone.....Black RC to match my real one:drool::rock:P1010002.JPG

P1010001.JPG:D

Very cool! I got one myself...the temptation to take it out of the box and paint it my trucks color is hard to resist, but...Its gonna stay in the box. lol

I have been wanting one of them for a while. I just can't bring myself to spend that much on a toy.

$68 on Amazon. They have the Red RC's too.

try nemesis prime

You paid How much for the Big Toy that you drive???

A lot more than that! But I am incredibly cheap, however when I buy something I only want to do it once. I hate buying something and then having to replace it because it failed. Call it frugal, rather than cheap. :D

Put "srt" in the search, RC's and QC's shown.

I have been wanting one of them for a while. I just can't bring myself to spend that much on a toy.

x2, I found a couple of the ones that aren't Transformers, I think from Spark and I just can't justify $99 on a toy.

Very cool! I got one myself...the temptation to take it out of the box and paint it my trucks color is hard to resist, but...Its gonna stay in the box. lol

This is why I sometimes get 2 of things like this. One to keep MIB and the other to take out and display. Or could use 2nd for paint/modify, play, etc.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back